Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Buying a bus ticket in thailand before i leave

Liked: 1

Buying a bus ticket in thailand before i leave

On my last triop i bought a ticket at Chiang Mai bus station,but had to line up for a long time
    Is there a way i can buy the ticket from Australia before i leave as i be flying in on the same day i want to catch the bus further north

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Buying a bus ticket in thailand before i leave

can you read Thai? do you hold a Thai bank account for paying? If yes to both-trey googling sombattour, or greenbusthailand.
    IMHO this would then be a trip To CMai FROm this steaming (cold though right now, rains too yesterday), BKK. There are about 25 different buscompanies doing the BKK-CMai run, and all have tiny windows at he Mochit where I have never ever seen any Q-up-more ladies leaning out to attract any custom.
    Buses furhter up north from Cmai are mostly pay the conductor. If not, then, oh my dear, what a grave situation, there really is no other way as to join the Q-that the way it is. Maybe hire a friend to do that cumbersome part?

Liked

12 hours on a bus or 1 hour via Air Asia? You can easily buy very reasonable air fare on Air Asia on-line. The bus takes the highway and there's little to see.
    E Dok Tong

Thai Air can actually be cheaper than Air Asia, even comparing the Air Asia no-extras price with a full-service TG price. Best to check all the options.