Last night I went to one of the gogo bars I enjoy. Good mix of dancers, good wait staff, reasonable drink prices, etc.

Last night this bar was full due to a special event. Good for the bar owner and his staff. BUT>>>>>

The music was way too loud. Several customers simply got up and left saying they'd never come back. The owner was told this and even sent his manager to "ask" the dj to lower the music level. It might have been lowered but not by much.

The owner even apologized before the event started saying that he had a new sound system that cost over 130,000 and his dj was just getting use to it. True I am sure, but the customer sitting next to me yelled out, "Didn't the new system come with a volume switch???" A comment many of us thought was spot on.

Several more of my friends even though they stayed for part of the event, vowed never to visit this bar again!

I know this is not the norm for this bar. But for many others, I have heard customers say they will not go to a bar because the music is too loud.

Why don't owners listen to their customers?? Have you ever heard a friend say, "I won't go to that bar because the music is too soft."?????