Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Females in dj station?

Liked

Females in dj station?

My recollection o dj station was an entirely male crowd bit maybe I just wasn't paying attention. Do women visit dj station? A female friend of mine wants to come to dj station with me but I was just worried if he will be out of place there.

Liked

Re: Females in dj station?

Beachlover goes there whenever she is in Bangkok.

Liked: 1

I was there last night i didnt see 1 female in the place but i wasnt looking for 1
    but why not take a female there ,they probaly just think she has balls
    oh maybe a cock too

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    My recollection o dj station was an entirely male crowd bit maybe I just wasn't paying attention. Do women visit dj station? A female friend of mine wants to come to dj station with me but I was just worried if he will be out of place there.
    Yes there are occassionally thai fag-hags there, and on my recent visit 2 young western male-female couples were on the downstairs dancefloor canoodling along with the rest of the male couples there and not even the slightest concern for the gay couples antics. Seems to me like they were thorougly enjoying their time.

Ran into a couple of UK females a few months back, who noticed my black/pink morrissey tee, and they were chatting away fine said they really enjoyed the non-threatening gay disco rather than the mixed disco scene, (threatening as in potential males trying to get off with them,) when all they were out for was a girly night, where better than DJ? so many girly-types there every night.

But in answer to your question yes females, thai/western, do go there but no problem for all if they arrive without an attitude and just out for some fun. your friend will not be out of place. If she is into dance scene she will love it.

Liked

I saw women in DJ station, nobody cares.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    Do women visit dj station? A female friend of mine wants to come to dj station with me but I was just worried if he will be out of place there.
    Yes, plenty of farang and Thai girls go to DJ Station and have fun. Bring her along.

There's usually at least several women there on busy weekend nights. I've been out with a few Thai boys who brought their female siblings, cousins or friends along for a night out... I think girls enjoy gay nightclubs as they can get all touchy and feely with guys who aren't trying to hump them on the dancefloor LOL. I notice girls are so much more at ease in gay clubs than they are when you meet them in straight clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by gra46
    I was there last night i didnt see 1 female in the place but i wasnt looking for 1
    but why not take a female there ,they probaly just think she has balls
    oh maybe a cock too
    I was also there last night and there were 3 womyn customers on the 2nd floor.
    One really fat farang bird (ostrich) with a huge arse and saggy udders plus 2 Indian girls with some short,fat Indian guy who was annoyingly dancing on the stairs to the top floor.
    Then there are the female toilet cleaners and one female cashier.

I don't mind the Thai girls being there with their friends but the farang women can be a pain. But ... if the Thai owners of DJ accept females customers then so be it.

Liked

No problems with females, in fact I have seen "a lot", on my last visits in may.
    They, both thai and farang, go there with their gay friends.
    On the ground floor, I have seen some girls who were there, very clear, after work in I suppose a ladybar. They were not there for work, but to have fun with their gay friend(s). In fact they danced together with the gays (and me) and I had a very nice and funny conversation with one of them.

In fact DJ and the other venues in the Soi, do not promote themselves as gayclubs.
    I have not seen any rainbow "flags" in any of them and no decor who would signal "gay".
    On their homepage gay is not mentioned with one word.
    http://www.dj-station.com/

But of course it is gay, because let's say 80% of their customers are gay men.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Roger
    I don't mind the Thai girls being there with their friends but the farang women can be a pain. But ... if the Thai owners of DJ accept females customers then so be it.
    You can say exactly the same about many farang men, many of them are very "big", and with "big" I do not just think tall but also very broad.
    What is more annoying: They don't know how to behave and dance on a crowded dance floor, their arms and legs are "behaving" like some big windmills.
    In fact they do not know how to dance at all and pushes people away.
    Flee those who flee can. :laughing3:

Edit to say: If people have fun, then let them have fun. :headbang:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by witchhunt
    Beachlover goes there whenever she is in Bangkok.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    I think girls enjoy gay nightclubs as they can get all touchy and feely with guys who aren't trying to hump them on the dancefloor LOL. I notice girls are so much more at ease in gay clubs than they are when you meet them in straight clubs.
    Darn witchhunt your are right she does go in there, and I would bet she is straight. One would hope that no gay is that fucked up.