Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: Do female customers in gay go-go bars bother you?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm uncomfortable being in a gay go-go club or "off" bar with women in the audience

32 46.38%
  • I'm NOT uncomfortable being in a gay go-go club or "off" bar with women in the audience

32 46.38%
  • Other

5 7.25%
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: POLL: Females in gay go-go clubs

Forum's veteran
    Liked

POLL: Females in gay go-go clubs

I know this has been discussed in the past, but I'm curious as to how votes would fall in an "either/or" poll - although I've added the "other" choice, since there's usually some grey area to everything. Please comment if that's where you vote.

Feel free to comment, but please... let's leave unkind comments about specific venues out of this - just this once.

Liked

Re: POLL: Females in gay go-go clubs

I wasn't aware that any bars advertise themselves as specifically GAY bars. Therefore anyone welcome (except Russians of either sex, depending on the bar owner's mood on any given day).
    I long for much. I ask for little. I expect nothing. (Tasso - 1544 - 1595)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I was referring to a go-go or host club with male dancers or hosts. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Liked

I think the guys who don't like to see women in the gay gogo bars have a bias against white women and would not feel uncomfortable if the woman in the bar was Asian.

It must be difficult for them to walk past female hotel staff with a guy.
    These are the good'ol days

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I think the guys who don't like to see women in the gay gogo bars have a bias against white women and would not feel uncomfortable if the woman in the bar was Asian.

It's not the colour, dear -

- it's the smell.

Quote Originally Posted by bao-bao
    I was referring to a go-go or host club with male dancers or hosts. Sorry if there was any confusion.
    Seriously, why would any one care? the gay community fought for decades to obtain equal status, and now people want to become "hetrophobic" it really doesn't mattter, who actualy sits in a bar and looks at the customers? when i am in a go-go bar, i am looking at the boys on the stage, isn't that the idea?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway

It's not the colour, dear -

- it's the smell.
    How about a Lady-boy? Or a transgender post-op?

It would not bother me unless she followed us back to the room and smacked the dicks out of our mouths!

Liked

Wouldn't care in the slightest. If anything, I'd try to sit close to her and have a chat, to see what she thinks about the gay go-go scene in Thailand. I actually think it might be kind of fun going for a night out to Sunnee with a woman.

I can say, I'd rather see an attractive middle aged woman looking to get her rocks off in a gogo bar, than i would some 78yo publicly giving a 18yo boy a handjob in the middle of the bar. If I had to choose, I'll definitely take the woman.

Liked

The women are not so bad, but the straight guys that come with them who tend to clap too loud, laugh too hard while sticking out like a sore thumb pretending they are comfortable being there.... Those guys.... I am uncomfortable with. ottytrain3:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I can say, I'd rather see an attractive middle aged woman looking to get her rocks off in a gogo bar, than i would some 78yo publicly giving a 18yo boy a handjob in the middle of the bar. If I had to choose, I'll definitely take the woman.
    If those were the two options I'd agree with you hands down (so to speak). :cheers: