Some people told me about a great restaurant on Jomtien Beach and Soi 9 called Holland House. The owner, a hot young piece of eye candy has a great restaurant hotel welcoming all. It is gay owned and managed and was a wonderful experience offering great food. I had the chicken cordon blu with baked potato and split green pea soup with ham and sausage bits. Very thick and hearty, just like I like my boys. They had a special name for the soup which I cant remember, but I can remember the sumptious flavor! One of my guests had a T bone steak and yet another had fried macaroni with tomato sauce. I forget what everyone else had as there were 9 of us. Nice wine and excellent overall service. I was amazed to see all 9 served promptly and at the same time! When going there, dont miss out on the soup and the cordon blu. The biggest and best I have had in many years.

There is also a 6 room hotel upstairs with rentals daily, weekly or monthly all nicely decorated with some facing the ocean.
In an area of the restaurant is a library with several sofas for guests to come and relax and read at their liesure. The hotel/restaurant faces the straight area of Jomtien Beach, and the gay beach is just a small baht bus ride down the road. Since it is a hotel/restaurant they are open from 7 or 8 in the morning to just after 9pm depending on the volume of customers they have.

Very nice peacful place on the ocean to come and enjoy breakfast or dinner with freinds.
:bis: :bis: :bis: