Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The curse of the blue diamond

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

The curse of the blue diamond

An extraordinary and scary saga that despite developing over twenty years, seems no closer to resolution now.

http://blogs.reuters.com/andrew-mars...-blue-diamond/

Re: The curse of the blue diamond

Andrew Drummond must be peeved.

Liked

Interesting read. Thanks for the link!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Andrew Drummond must be peeved.
    You got that right SG. But more importantly this read is a focused look at the endemic corruption in high places and the juggling acts and sleight of hand practiced by those that inhabit those lofty altitudes.

I would like to say I had a very surprised look on my face while reading ... unfortunately it was more of a how interesting, what's new look.

The saga itself, as written by Andrew Marshall, is quite well constructed and is a bloody good read. It could just as easily be a novel unfortunately for Thailand, it's not.

We shall see if there is ever an end to this story but I would doubt that given the smoke and mirrors approach to much that goes on in Hi So society in Bangkok, Thailand.

Chicanery and deception is course taken at police training college, I do believe. The lessons have been well learned.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What an amazing f*ck up... still breathtaking to this day.

They didn't just murder Arabs who were sent to investigate, they even started slaughtering their own people - including kids - over this incident. Animals.

Liked

Some of my closest personal friends are high-ranking police officers and I can assure everyone that this story is a complete travesty and fabrication. In particular there is no truth in the rumor that a very high ranking woman, the mention of whose name and title would immediately bring a lese majeste charge, is one the of recipients of these jewels.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    Some of my closest personal friends are high-ranking police officers and I can assure everyone that this story is a complete travesty and fabrication. In particular there is no truth in the rumor that a very high ranking woman, the mention of whose name and title would immediately bring a lese majeste charge, is one the of recipients of these jewels.
    I have been living in Saudi Arabia since before this incident. I work closley with members of the ruling family and I can assure you that it is all true including the high ranking woman wearing one of the stolen pieces at a function. Only this week Saudi Arabia has agreed to let Thai Muslims get visas at thier mission ( was downgraded from an Embassy after this incident) in Bangkok to perform Haj for the first time since this saga. Bad relations are begining to thaw

http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article147108.ece.

A high ranking Police official in Bangkok has stepped down alowing this thaw. Perhaps you know him thonlor55 if you move in these circles. A little clue for you Bo*****nom
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    I have been living in Saudi Arabia since before this incident. I work closley with members of the ruling family and I can assure you that it is all true including the high ranking woman wearing one of the stolen pieces at a function. Only this week Saudi Arabia has agreed to let Thai Muslims get visas at thier mission ( was downgraded from an Embassy after this incident) in Bangkok to perform Haj for the first time since this saga. Bad relations are begining to thaw

A high ranking Police official in Bangkok has stepped down alowing this thaw. Perhaps you know him thonlor55 if you move in these circles. A little clue for you Bo*****nom
    Wow! "thonglor55" turns out to be a shill for the wretched Thais.
    Every time someone begins a statement with "Some of my closest personal friends are... blah... blah... blah" it makes me vomit.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by allieb

Thonglor55 is the poster formerly known as "homintern" and is trying to impersonate the poster formerly known as "Oops I did it again" to make him look bad. Oops isn't even posting here even more so it's getting a bit sad, homintern*...

*AKA "The messenger", "copperpheel", "miso", "art" and other handles.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachwanker
    thonglor55 is echoing the poster formerly known as "Oops I did it again" to remind us all of his lunatic opinions
    It must be a difficult decision that faces you each day, Beachlover. How do you decide if the laughter that you hear is:
    A the old farts down at the Pattaya Sunset Home laughing at you for your latest inane posting on the Forum?
    B your employees laughing at you for thinking you're still safely in the closet while you're back home in Syderney?