Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Updates: Toy, Tarntawan, Tahan & Tawan

Liked

Updates: Toy, Tarntawan, Tahan & Tawan

Six months to a year ago I lost contact with Toy a masseur at the Tarntawan Massage place on Surawong. His mobile no longer worked and whenever I walked past I never saw him out front, so I assumed he had moved on. When I mentioned that on Sawatdee or CFS I got a few PMs with similar comments. I was in Bangkok a couple of weeks ago and as I was walking past the place Toy rushed out to greet me. It seems his mobile phone had been left in a taxi so he lost the phone and all the numbers stored in the phone. So twice that weekend and once this weekend I had him come around to my room at the Tarntawan in the afternoon. Very enjoyable for me and he was very glad for the business.

HeтАЩs a really nice guy, 26 years old, very handsome face and good masseur. A few years ago when I happened to get him for a foot massage there, he suggested that he could give a really good oil or cream massage in one of the rooms upstairs. It was my first experience with a get-naked massage and it was quite nice, but the rooms there are rather primitive and it seems that company policy doesnтАЩt allow for extrasтАж an odd attitude considering their location. Because of that the masseurs feel a bit inhibited, though sexual massage practices do take place. Thereafter I had him come to my hotel room where we were freer to do whatever. It cost B600 for the massage and, of course, a very generous tip. Tarntawan Massage in no way promotes itself as a sex massage venue and IтАЩm not implying that Toy routinely is available for that purpose, but he did say they were not getting many customers, so if youтАЩre in that neighborhood, you might give him a try. ItтАЩs not a Hero or Senso, but it is convenient.

Speaking of customers, I was in Bangkok at the Tarntawan a couple of weekends ago when I first encountered the moonlighting Tahan/soldier I mentioned in another thread. On Wednesday I made a last minute decision to go back again to Bangkok this Friday since he was very much on my mind after our first couple of meetings.

I booked a room online late Wednesday night. As a backup I checked on Agoda for the Tawana too. According to Agoda there were no rooms available at the Tawana this last Friday and Saturday. So I rang the Tarntawan to check if my reservation could be confirmed. There was a bit of hemming and hawing before they were able to confirm. When I was in the lobby on Friday a Japanese businessman-type came to the desk and he was told the place was fully booked. Things must be picking up, at least on the weekends.

I had a great time with тАЬmy soldierтАЭ on Friday. He had said the previous week that he wanted me to take some photos of him, so I brought along the camera and said weтАЩd do that Saturday evening. HeтАЩs a mixture of fully justified pride in his body and typical Thai modesty. Whenever we arenтАЩt actively engaged he tends to keep his briefs on or at least keep a towel around his waist. So I assumed weтАШd just do a few face shots fully clothed and then some posing in the briefs. And thatтАЩs what we did тАж but it became abundantly obvious after a couple of photos taken of him posing in the briefs that he was sporting a raging erection. With no encouragement from me he was out of the briefs. He posed around the room, on the bed and in & out of the shower.

Quite amazing. IтАЩve never asked a тАЬboyтАЭ for anything like that since it does seem a bit sleazy and exploitive, but it was his choice and obviously a turn-on for him, so who am I to thwart artistic expression?

We concluded our business relatively early Saturday evening. I wasnтАЩt especially motivated to go to the bars, but it does seem unnatural to be alone in a hotel room in Bangkok at 10 PM on a Saturday, so I decided to pay a visit to Tawan.

Since it was coming up to show time and a Saturday night, the place was packed and chaotic. A couple of women were there, but mostly men in the audience including many Asians. I was totally impressed by all the muscle and young, truly appealing guys there doing the rotation. I donтАЩt know if thatтАЩs a Saturday thing. The usual lineup of aging beef that seemed to be there when IтАЩve visited before sure was transformed. I will definitely be revisiting Tawan in future.

Naturally one of the few remaining тАЬaging beefsтАЭ came up behind me and began doing a neck massage. At that point I couldnтАЩt see him that well, but asked him to sit and have a drink. Nice face, very chatty in fairly fluent English. Obviously once upon a time he had put some effort into his body, but the years, combined with gravity, were beginning to tell. What the hell, he looked like a comfortable, fun sort, so I sent him to get his clothes. WeтАЩd take off after seeing a bit of the show.

Of course, immediately after he left I saw a young guy with impossibly smooth brown skin and an angelic face. He had obviously been working on his arms, shoulders, chest and abs, but he was not at all muscle-bound. He had more of a well-built swimmerтАЩs body.

As luck would have it he stopped at my table after coming off the stage тАж or possibly as he tried to pass I may have inadvertently wrapped my arms around his muscular right thigh and buried my face in his crotch тАж the sequence of events is a little fuzzy, but nonetheless he seemed to intuit that I was interested, so he sat down. I say Kismet, you say pathetic groveling тАж itтАЩs just semantics.

Mr. Comfortable returned dressed. Hmmmm. What to do? The waiter asked if I wanted to off them both. I chuckled and said I didnтАЩt think theyтАЩd be all that pleased with that arrangement. A quick survey proved me wrong and it turned out I was the only one harboring some reservations. The waiter and both boys seemed to regard it as business as usual. So B1550 checkbin. Two boys, two diet Cokes and one nam soda. I have no idea what the breakdown was.

IтАЩm not much into the shows, but considering the guys I had seen earlier on offer I thought it would be worth a few minutes to see what took place.

There were three or four sets of truly muscular, ready-for-competition guys, posing three at a time. I donтАЩt think they were a part of the gogo boy rotation and IтАЩm not sure if they were off-able, but they were way too muscled for my tastes anyway. Nice to look at, but thatтАЩs all.

The 2nd and 4th тАЬactsтАЭ involved a fat, ugly guy supposedly torturing or whipping some other guys who were virtually impossible to see from where I was seated. A few other guys moved around with no apparent purpose or direction. As far as I could tell everyone kept at least his black leather pouch on. Whatever supposedly sensuous writhing took place could hardly be described as even remotely erotic. The third тАЬactтАЭ was maybe six guys with candles, dressed in abbreviated traditional Thai costumes. Only one of the guys was moderately good looking and each of them appeared to have been chosen for his lack of coordination and total absence of grace.

I donтАЩt know if any nudity happened later, but at this point the audience was thinning out appreciably and my entourage & I headed back to the hotel. In the lobby an elderly gentleman at the bar did a nice jaw drop and the very gay desk clerk seemed suitably impressed by what had followed me home.
    IтАЩm totally into smoking guys that I take off and thatтАЩs about it, so I envisioned this as being a somewhat uncomfortable m├йnage ├а trois given Thai guysтАЩ sense of modesty тАж but I was wrong.

Mr. Beautiful hit the showers first while Mr. Comfortable turned into Chatty Kathy with me. Then Mr. C went into the shower while I began proceedings with Mr. B тАж and he really was quite stunning, all the more-so when totally naked. He was nowhere near as well endowed as my solider friend but still rock hard and eminently smoke-able.

Mr. C emerged from the shower, began rummaging through the minibar, asked if he could have a beer and then toyed with the dvd player. Lesser men might have faltered while all that was going on, but Mr. B never missed a beat. Neither of them appeared the least bit ill at ease. Mr. B produced enough cum to float a boat, requiring me to visit the shower briefly myself and then I moved on to Mr. C. Mr. C naked was not an especially pleasant revelation, but there was nothing really wrong with him either. He was oblivious to coming off a distant second to Mr. B in the looks & body departments and he seemed to thoroughly enjoy his work, nearly putting out a ceiling light with an ejaculation of highly impressive trajectory & velocity. After everyone and everything was hosed down, scraped off and toweled dry, I grossly over-tipped them and we went our separate ways.

Not something I would do again, but not an altogether bad way to spend the evening either. A lot of people comment that the guys at Tawan have attitude issues, but IтАЩve never experienced that.

Re: Updates: Toy, Tarntawan, Tahan & Tawan

Quote Originally Posted by x in pattaya
    I had a great time with тАЬmy soldierтАЭ on Friday. He had said the previous week that he wanted me to take some photos of him, so I brought along the camera and said weтАЩd do that Saturday evening. HeтАЩs a mixture of fully justified pride in his body and typical Thai modesty. Whenever we arenтАЩt actively engaged he tends to keep his briefs on or at least keep a towel around his waist. So I assumed weтАШd just do a few face shots fully clothed and then some posing in the briefs. And thatтАЩs what we did тАж but it became abundantly obvious after a couple of photos taken of him posing in the briefs that he was sporting a raging erection. With no encouragement from me he was out of the briefs. He posed around the room, on the bed and in & out of the shower.
    Have you offered the photos to the Tarntawan management? They may like to use them for their advertising brochures.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_Rs

Have you offered the photos to the Tarntawan management? They may like to use them for their advertising brochures.
    Bugger that! After such a tease surely this entertaining post needs some illustration.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Bugger that! After such a tease surely this entertaining post needs some illustration.

If Santa brings me some new crayons I'll do some stickman illustrations.

I'm not sure what motivated "my soldier" to provide the Kodak moments ... they certainly are a gift that keeps on giving every time I start up my computer ... but I wouldn't share them with anyone.

He certainly would fit in at Tawan if he ever chose to appear there, and compared to the two guys I offed from Tawan he is hung like the proverbial horse. Really a shame to keep his "candle" hidden under a "bushel," but I can't imagine his current employer ... the Thai Army ... would be too pleased and I doubt he intended the photos for public consumption and I'M BLOODY GREEDY.

Damn, I can't afford to go to Bangkok every week, but when I look at those pictures I want to start packing my bag.

Liked

Thanks X for the terrific, tantalizing, tasteful and tremendously timely update!

I'm landing in Bangkok next month and really really hope to visit Tawan to find the new chaps.

Hope to send updates myself.

Anyone got anyone to share from recent visits to Tawan? :bounce:

Liked

Hi X

Could you be kind enough to let me have Toys phone number, as i want to use his services

You can send it to my email address as follows: ziv77@walla.com

Thanks
    ziv