Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya GO-GO BARS Review from my recent trip

Liked

Pattaya GO-GO BARS Review from my recent trip

Here is my GO-GO BAR reviews! I will continue with BKK Go-Go bar reviews, reviews of Hotels, massage places etc in the near future. My comments reflect my tastes and preferences . So depending on what you like, a bar I hate someone else could love. I prefer well naturally muscled handsome guys in the 20-28 age range who are friendly and do what I ask them without hesitation. I donтАШt care about dick size. I am not into feminine or very young looking guys. I donтАЩt care if the guy is gay or not as long as his goal is to make me happy. I generally prefer short time but will modify this depending on wants of the boy. I find telling the boy about my preferences upfront removes a lot of the uncertainties for him. I tell him and donтАЩt make him guess and he is then generally more relaxed.

I found this trip to be one of my best in terms of the quality and honesty of the guys. I have learned how to better identify whether the guys meets my criteria and I am more selective rather than to fall for the first sexy smile I see on the stage. I always talk to the boy a bit first. I also chat with the mamasan. But I also find part is the random luck of the draw because you still donтАЩt know how things will work out and I got lucky many times!

I had several short trips to Pattaya as I had some business a short bus ride from there. I would normally take a long weekend so my time there was normally Friday-Sunday but a few trips were during the week as well. I visited Boystown and Sunee bars bud did not visit any bars at Jomtien. I liked Boystown the best for various reasons. I like the proximity of hotel, dining, and bars. I will try Sunee again but I did not feel comfortable there mainly because for my personal preferences. I was turned off by boys who looked too young at one of the bars and those wandering around. My sixth sense was telling me to get out of there and I did. I also saw more of my type of boys at the Boystown bars.
    Jimmy Jimmy James - I was left alone to enjoy looking at the boys and not pressed for drinks or to off a boy. While I saw a few boys who I was attracted to, the one with the best body was quickly invited over to two other customers who were both closely examining him with him between them at their seats in the back corner. I prefer to do my intimate touching in the bedroom. So I left after one drink.
    Krazy Dragon - It is a nice bar, well laid out, friendly boys, and even though I was only one of a few customers at the time I was not pressed for drinks or to talk to a boy and felt relaxed and thought it a very nice atmosphere. If you like to see boys handling their dicks in front of you (sorry, not a big turn-on for me), I guess you would enjoy this bar. I previously met a very nice young man there last year but did not see any stunners on this visit. But I will continue to visit on future trips. I also looked into another small bar (69Bar I think) but it was a bit too small and not the layout I prefer.
    I really enjoy the Boystown bars.. I saw several boys who remembered me and it is always nice to see their smiles.
    Dream Boy - used to be a favorite. They did not have the same Mammasan. There are many handsome boys there. There was one particular boy who was looking intently at the other customer and me. He was very handsome and very penetrating eyes. While on stage he spent a lot of time looking in the mirror which is usually not a good sign but then if I had a body and face like his, I would probably look in the mirror too! He was gone on future visits. I also saw another guy I had offed a few times who has a spectacular body but he was quickly offed by another customer. When I returned another night he was not working, so I missed him. Also saw a few other nicely built guys but decided to check out some other bars and perhaps come back.
    Crystal Boys - it seemed the best looking guy was outside touting you to come in. There were some big guys and medium guys. When I went early there were only 4 guys, when I gave them a try on another night there were about 10 guys. Nice slow dancing and flexing but I didnтАЩt off anyone. They were not pushy and it seemed a nice bar to just go in and watch the guys dance, although they were letting customers smoke so I did not stay.
    Toy Boys - was ok but I did not see anything which attracted me.
    A-Bomb - was one very handsome guy there who I offed and enjoyed. Another guy with a nice body that I will try next time.
    Throb/Splash - saw the show and enjoyed it. There were several sexy boys there but I did not off anyone.
    Funny Boys -looked in and the boys seemed average.
    Lucky 777 - did not spot anyone who attracted me.
    Kwai Boys (or something like that)- the weakest bar I saw for what I like. They had about 6 boys.
    Wild West Bar - I visited here twice and it was packed both times because I went later, near show time. A very nice variety of boys with some nice bodies and faces. I offed a boy with a fantastic body with abs to die for and then was told he was in the show so I waited for him. Like several boys I offed, the Pattaya boys seemed rushed to leave. Maybe it is because the expected short time fee is less than BKK. While I enjoyed our time together I felt he was a bit mechanical and eager to leave compared to some other boys. On another night I spotted a boy who used to work at another bar several years ago and always liked me and is the type of boy you know will take care of you and gave a nice massage as well. I had a drink with him and tipped him nicely but did not off him.
    BoyzBoyzBoyz - I think it is a nicely run bar. I like the age range you see and there are some very handsome somewhat older guys in the mix. A friend saw me and when finished on the stage immediately came over. He is not a drinker and the bar did not press me to buy him one so I tipped him nicely as well and we chatted. He has a superb body and I offed him on another night. He is always a joy because he remembers everything and knows exactly what I like and does it (and very well I might add) without prompting to make sure I am pleased. He is also refreshingly honest and upfront. I always off him when in Pattaya. I was also tempted to off another guy who normally comes early and sits on his motorcycle outside. He has a particularly handsome face.
    Now I have saved the best for last. My two favorite bars where I returned multiple times to off multiple boys.
    Dynamite Boys - I love this place. They wear different outfits on different nights. Very friendly. The lighting is exceptional, great seating arrangement, and Jo-Jo the Mammasan is both funny and helpful. This bar had some of the best variety of boys and nearly all were very handsome. It was very tough to choose one so I had to come back several times! On my first night I narrowed it down to three; one had the sexiest penetrating smile but I wasnтАЩt sure it would last once he was offed, another had a nice body and very sexy smile who I just tipped before I left so I could save him for another night, the winner had a superb body who I thought was older than he was. Like several of the boys I offed, he also had superbly shaped strong legs. We talked and went off together. He did not rush things and was friendly, considerate, and accommodating. Between his English and my Thai, we communicated fine and I offed him several times on subsequent visits back to Pattaya. I found out the other guy I liked was his good friend so I offed him the next night. He warmed up quickly (I think the tip the night before had helped) and was a fantastic kisser - perhaps because he and his friend had talked. I also offed another boy who was fine. I found the atmosphere friendly and relaxed. On several times I was the only customer so when I invited a boy down and we joked with the other boys on stage, it seemed all were having a good time. Unfortunately, I did not get to sample all the boys as there were more nice bodies than I had time for. Some spoke very little English which was a bit more of a challenge. I will definitely return here.
    Sawatdee Boys - The Mammasan here is a real hoot although the waiters are mixed in their degree of friendliness. On my first visit I offed a boy who walked straight up to me and gave me a hug because he remembered me from about a year ago. He is about 21 but with the VERY well developed body of a 25 year old. This guy has amazing genes because every part of his body is well above average and very strong. Not the most handsome of the guys I saw (but still good looking) but without any kind of attitude and very willing muscle. He needed some money and wanted to come back again that night but I do not have his stamina. I saw him once and he was gone on subsequent visits. I offed several other boys from this bar and had a lot of fun with each of them. There were some real nice guys here. I also went a few times to listen to music and the movies with a few of the boys. I will look forward to my future visit later this year to Pattaya as this was one of the better visits I have had there.
    Sorry I did not do an analysis of the bar prices but in general they were a lot less than BKK and the off fees were generally 300 baht. I thought business was quite slow compared to the past. But I enjoyed it more because I felt like a kid in a candy store and did not have a lot of competition most times.

I was told the bars in Soi Day Night had been closed during a recent raid so I did not visit them. I also peeked in some of the smaller bars in Boystown but if they had the more feminine types I did not venture in.

I went to Jomtien Beach a few times and will comment more about that in my massage review.

If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Excellent review -interesting to read & very informative for potential visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to write all that. I will re-read it when I am closer to going back.

I admire your stamnia, all these bars in 1 night!!!

LOL

Liked

Re: Pattaya GO-GO BARS Review from my recent trip

Do u know if the number the boy have has something to do if he is popular? Nr. 1 have more off's than nr. 42?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

NO. But as anything that has to do with making money )Lotteree!!)-this is a very superstitiuous thing in Thailand-or for that matter in Asia-so lucky numbers abound-or will be invented to suit the purpose. 4 is considered unlucky-so anything with 4 in it too. My hotelroom in Beijing had 8 for it-making a normal 123 like 8123-and this is also not uncommon in Thailand. or it sjust the pick of the moment-which button is available-changes in them are als common.

Liked

Adman5000 really great review. I'll be going back to Pattaya next month
    and will check out your reviews. Thanks :alc:

Liked

Do you realize that adman's review is from a year and a half ago.
    Life is sexually transmitted and terminal.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by pattayapolice
    I admire your stamnia, all these bars in 1 night!!!

LOL
    I would be more impressed if he made love to a boy from each of these bars in 1 night. :king:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Has anyone else noticed threads from 2008 seem to be making a revival?
    Have we run out of new topics from 2009 ? (redundant question) :dontknow: