Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PGF Dinner at AMOR Thursday October 29

PGF Dinner at AMOR Thursday October 29

The Pattaya Gay Festival are holding a Charity Dinner at The AMOR Restaurant in Boyztown, Pattaya on Thursday, October 29th.

The sumptuous menu is shown below but I am surprised by some comments I have read on other forums. It does not seem to be a very popular event. Why, I just can't understand?

Here's my great idea for making it the best attended and best fund raiser of the year.

The PGF should invite a BIG NAME Personality to do the 'Meet-N-Greet' on the Amor's Big Night and who better than Nicholas Snow ... Actor, TV Host and Media Personality who is here and available in Thailand. All they have to do is send him an email, ask for his personality services and offer free transportation, hotel suite and dinner and it's as easy as that.

I feel certain that good old Nicholas will be delighted to help out. Go on PGF committee - give it a try and you will get a full house when he turns up.

Liked

Re: PGF Dinner at AMOR Thursday October 29

Quote Originally Posted by snowfan

The PGF should invite a BIG NAME Personality to do the 'Meet-N-Greet' on the Amor's Big Night and who better than Nicholas Snow ... Actor, TV Host and Media Personality who is here and available in Thailand. All they have to do is send him an email, ask for his personality services and offer free transportation, hotel suite and dinner and it's as easy as that.

I feel certain that good old Nicholas will be delighted to help out. Go on PGF committee - give it a try and you will get a full house when he turns up.
    Sorry snowfan but I think there would be more chance of his neighbours clubbing together to pay for a flight home then the PGF commitee paying for him to visit pattaya.
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Get ready to duck.

Liked

I had to look up Mulligatawny Soup I don't think I ever had it.

So, Snowfan what's your issue with Nickolas? You two fight over the same BF, did Nick come in your mouth in the Babylon dark room when he promised he wouldn't or did he out bid you for that luxury room he lives in? Have you actually met this guy or did this obsession you seem to have just stem from viewing him on the web/blog and U tube and then make up a name just for him?
    E Dok Tong

Liked

You could not pay me 1270 Baht to go and eat at Amor!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy
    You could not pay me 1270 Baht to go and eat at Amor!
    What ? you don't look forward to Richard coming to your table to check that EVERY course is totally correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    I'm not surprised you've never heard of it as it is usually served in high class establishments altough I do believe Heinz now sell it in peasant size tins that would be suitable for the likes of your goodself

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by andyinoz
    I'm not surprised you've never heard of it as it is usually served in high class establishments altough I do believe Heinz now sell it in peasant size tins that would be suitable for the likes of your goodself
    You say that as if fine dining makes you a better and happier person, or something...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    You say that as if fine dining makes you a better and happier person, or something...
    I'm sure those paying 1,270 thb will consider themselves better and happier :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Take my word for it, you do not want Billy at a table next to you at a fine dining establishment or MacDonalds.
    E Dok Tong