Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya-Hua Hin ferry to begin on New Year's Day

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Pattaya-Hua Hin ferry to begin on New Year's Day

If you think the South Pattaya pier is a mess you should take a gander at Hua Hin's downtown pier. It can hardly handle a two-man squid boat. There is no way it could handle a reasonably large ferry.
    Most of the attempts at starting up a Hua Hin/Pattaya ferry service have used the pier(s) at Pak Nam Pran which is a half hour (+) drive south from Hua Hin.

Apparently there is a brand new pier being built on the beach between Hua Hin and Cha Am. (About a 15 minute drive into Hua Hin).
    There's a amateur video showing a plane landing at Hua Hin Airport: at the start of the video and another peek at the 30 second mark in the video there is definitely a kind of pier being built out into the waters.

I have no idea whether this new pier is related to a ferry start-up, but ... it's being built for a reason and it certainly looks as if there's some serious money being spent.
    More on this as we approach year-end.

I did however enjoy this post in llZ's link to that ThaiVisa thread:

Hot news: Sin City to Hurrah Hin ferry is a dead sperm in a condom, due to an expert study revealing that the water might be unsafe and needing stuff like lifejackets!
    Nothing like a good old pile of rank cynicism. (But he's probably right )
    Last edited by Smiles; December 1st, 2016 at 06:20.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 4th, 2016)