Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maid/Domestic Helper wanted

Maid/Domestic Helper wanted

HI! There,

I want to hire a gay boy/man aged from 23 - 37 as a maid to help for the house works such as cleaning, cooking and some other household stuffs. We are gay asian couple in HK aged 30+. If you are interested to work in HK and know more detail, pls pm me, thanks.

You should be healthy, hard working and willing to learn. If you/your friend are interested, pls feel free to contact us, thanks for reading.

Re: Maid/Domestic Helper wanted

Quote Originally Posted by neptuneboy
    ....... We are gay asian couple in HK aged 30+........
    Lol....I bet these are the same guys who are looking to retire in a rural area of Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott123
    ....... We are gay asian couple in HK aged 30+........
    Lol....I bet these are the same guys who are looking to retire in a rural area of Thailand.
    No idea what you are talking about.. Anyway, I'm new to this website.. Just my bf and I found we are interested to hire a gay Thai boy/man to do this job, I started to find the gay thailand website from the web...

Liked

HI! There,

I want to hire a gay boy/man aged from 23 - 37 as a maid to help for the house works such as cleaning, cooking and some other household stuffs. We are gay asian couple in HK aged 30+. If you are interested to work in HK, pls feel free to contact us at: neptuneboy2000@yahoo.com

You should be healthy, hard working and willing to learn. If you/your friend are interested, pls feel free to contact us, thanks for reading.
    Oh you poor dears! I guess you are fresh out of "maids" closer to home, like in China.

Liked

Would be interesting to know about working conditions (salary etc.) and if you expect some "extra" services, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rene
    HI! There,

I want to hire a gay boy/man aged from 23 - 37 as a maid to help for the house works such as cleaning, cooking and some other household stuffs. We are gay asian couple in HK aged 30+. If you are interested to work in HK, pls feel free to contact us at: neptuneboy2000@yahoo.com

Oh you poor dears! I guess you are fresh out of "maids" closer to home, like in China.
    Well.. I don't trust the China people...
    Also, I find the Thai boys/men are very tender comparing to Thai women.. haha..

Liked

You don't trust the Chinese and yet you live in Hong Kong? Does that mean you trust Thai boys? And now you want one that is "very tender" too? What other hidden agendas might be lurking behind your offer of employment?
    haha indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by springco
    You don't trust the Chinese and yet you live in Hong Kong? Does that mean you trust Thai boys? And now you want one that is "very tender" too? What other hidden agendas might be lurking behind your offer of employment?
    haha indeed!
    Oh Dear..
    It looks like you dun understand HK and China at all... It's not your fault.. though I'd wonder if you ever visited HK and China..
    Anyway, I wonder if you know it's very common for Philipino/Indonesian/Thai maids working in HK? If yes, then you should not wonder why I am hiring a Thai Maid. If no, then it looks like we are unable to communicate in this subject. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by searcher
    Would be interesting to know about working conditions (salary etc.) and if you expect some "extra" services, too.
    The salary should be equal to the Philipino maid in HK and is controlled by the HK legislation. However, it could be a bit higher than that to the right person.. Also, we provide free accomodation and the legal contract will be signed and the worker is protected by the HK laws.

Well.. extra services.. I can't decline the possibility but I think it is really based on the mutual willingness.. So I think it's better to discuss this issue to right candidate only. Thanks for your concern!

"and willing to learn"

hmm long time since I posted here, but willing to learn what?
    I dont think I would recommend any of my thai friends to seek this job. :cheers: