Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why do young str8 males love LOS and young gays dont

Liked

Why do young str8 males love LOS and young gays dont

Mid twenties gay friend of mine came to a convention in Pattaya recently with his parents. He played up with other "sons and delegates" in Walking Street and similar places, and enjoyed the str8 scene with people mostly his age. Maybe plus 10 years.

It was only when he was able to get away to the gay venues late at night he noticed the average age went up substantially.

The most interesting point in our conversation was -young str8 men are prepared to travel and pay for sex. Why do young gay men not do the same. it is obvious in Boystown and Sunee that young farang are a rarity.

Is it that with saunas and sex on premises venues,the young gay feels he does not have to travel for casual sex??????????????????????????????????????????
    let alone pay for it.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Why do young str8 males love LOS and young gays dont

I think young gay guys like Thailand just as much. But older gay guys probably like it even more because Thailand has "options" which aren't open elsewhere.

If you are young, cute and gay it is usually more fun and exciting to pick up ordinary Thai boys from discos etc... not the gogo bars Sunee and Boyztown have. If you are old and less attractive/sexy, I guess you have less options.

I think your friend would've been better off going to one of the clubs in Pattaya. He might have seen young farang there.

While Walking Street caters to all kinds of nightlife (not just prostitution)... Sunee and Boytztown seem to be mainly prostitution.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Why do young str8 males love LOS and young gays dont
    Mid twenties gay friend of mine came to a convention in Pattaya recently........
    I think you are confusing "LOS" (Thailand) with "Pattaya" again.

Clear this distinction in your mind and you will find your question is irrelevant.
    If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

Liked

Not sure, but my guess is that it's easier to find a gay guy to put out, then a woman to put out. If a gay guy wants sex, he doesn't usually have to worry about the whole dating, romancing, and gifts thing, whereas a lot of times the straight guy does.

Liked

I was able to find young gay guys up until I was 40, I did all my traveling after I was 45 and had no reason to run all over the world to find a guy , they were living in my own city. In fact, recently I went to the bar I use to call my home bar and had no problems finding a guy in his 20's. Honestly, they are not as good in bed as the guys in the Philippines or LOS but, he was a good looking guy,
    If I could do that on a regular basis here I probably would stay here to play. If my last lover here had not have left me for my best friend, I likely would have never left as long as we were together.

All the best,

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    .... If my last lover here had not have left me for my best friend, I likely would have never left as long as we were together.
    So your lover left you and your best friend left you.
    And now all you are left with is your computer and this board.
    How can we leave you?

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_Rs
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    .... If my last lover here had not have left me for my best friend, I likely would have never left as long as we were together.
    So your lover left you and your best friend left you.
    And now all you are left with is your computer and this board.
    How can we leave you?
    to reply to Wes like that is not neccessary his imformation on here is most welcome by me,but how you reply is so personal you need to mature a bit more ...
    back to the post now
    I met up with a young guy from NZ in Phuket he was so cute the boys in the bar asked him if he still bearound at 2 am,i asked a thai friend why ,he just said he will take him to a disco where all the thai go go boys go after work...in his words was no need to pay all will stay wit u

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Not sure, but my guess is that it's easier to find a gay guy to put out, then a woman to put out. If a gay guy wants sex, he doesn't usually have to worry about the whole dating, romancing, and gifts thing, whereas a lot of times the straight guy does.
    That about nails it. Many str8 guys want to go to Pattaya and have sex with 25 women in two weeks. That option is just not generally available to starights in the West while a young gay man in a big city could perhaps accomplish this dubious goal.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Actually I made a post about this just 3-4 days ago: meeting places for young gay tourists. Thailand=LOS is generally (well, at least here in Europe) known as a gay paradise-and most young tourists then think of the Mykonos/Ibiza/Sitges/Fort Lauderdale etc. style-easy to meet other tourists-multinational-but not specific the locals.
    Also: all partical guidebooks aimed at younger do-it-by-yourself bekpek style travellers etc.-and the generally held idea is that Pattaya is sin-city to be avoided at all cost-with Phuket coming as close second.
    But when asked about it -and when I have the time and inclination to explain it-my story is that young gays should not come to LOS and expect a ''free for all and easy to meet'' scene or even well-known spot. THose on the prowl do not really need to seek places-as is usual here in LOS they will be found before they get the chance to find those spots.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sonnet 42 Revised - for Wesley:

That thou hast him, it is not all my grief,
    And yet it may be said I loved him dearly;
    That he hath thee, is of my wailing chief,
    A loss in love that touches me more nearly.
    Loving offenders, thus I will excuse ye:
    Thou dost love him, because thou knowst I love him;
    And for my sake even so doth he abuse me,
    Suffering my friend for my sake to approve him.
    If I lose thee, my loss is my love's gain,
    And losing him, my friend hath found that loss;
    Both find each other, and I lose both twain,
    And both for my sake lay on me this cross:
    But here's the joy; my friend and I are one;
    Sweet flattery! then he loves but me alone.