Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emotions between young & old

Re: Emotions between young & old

Quote Originally Posted by pattayaboi
    Dont upset the old gits they'll get you booted off

Kinda hard not to upset them - everything in the world seems to piss them off - Smoking, Sunee Plaza, Exchange Rates, the Price of Fish ................ad infinitum.

I suppose that's what happens when you get so old you think a bowel movement is a luxury.

As to your question - who cares whether the boy loves, likes, or respects you ? - You're paying for SEX!
    (I've been known to tip extra for good acting ability though)

If you want love and affection, buy a Labrador instead. If you want to combine all three and you're a bottom, I'm told a German Shepherd is your best bet.

:cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    If you want love and affection, buy a Labrador instead. If you want to combine all three and you're a bottom, I'm told a German Shepherd is your best bet.
    But they're difficult if you're the top ... their backs are so long you can't kiss them at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by padlom
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    But they're difficult if you're the top ... their backs are so long you can't kiss them at the same time.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Topping a dog? That's just gross!

How do you expect the dog to get that little spray hose at the side of the toilet up it's arse first?

:cheers:

Money has always and anywhere been sexy ... and chash is the perfume of it. ..

Liked

Brandon

This is not the first time the question of May December relationships have been considered. I am on the high side of 65 and have been visiting Thailand every year since 1993. While not claiming to be a pundant on the question I do offer this opinion as nine. I have had relationships with many Thai young men in that time. Most have been purely financial and very friendly. There are two friends i have known since 2001 and 2002, one is now 29 and the other is 30. While the relationship started off as a finanical thing, over the years I do think we have more than just fiendship. One of the guys learned English with Mim from NS travel just down from Monty's old pool. He now has a job at a hotel because of his English skills. I was happy to pay for the classes the other friend is in Germany learning German with a German guy who has invited my friend to share life in Germany. I hope my Thai friend can take the German winters. When this Thai friend would call his parents in the evening, he would hand the phone to me so I could say "hi" to his Mom and Dad. So to answer the question, No, there would be no relationship without finances involved but Yes, young Thai guys can really related well to old farangs. It would not happen in the West, but I do think the communal living with all members contributing something for the family makes it possible to relate well to older people. The stigma of being old is not such a big thing as in the west. I understand others may not agree, but I certainly accept the fact they have a right to be wrong. He He He.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    Hi. I'm almost done with my questions & you've been very tolerant, which I appreciate.

Could you help me understand a bit if young Thais feel affection, like, or even love their older farangs, or is it more an arrangement of convenience on both sides?

It's just difficult for me to imagine a 20 year old, gorgeous Thai boy getting excited by a 65 year old white farang.

Thanks for anything on this one.
    A Thai 20 years old whit no futher.

A 65 year old farang whit a lot off money.

The Thai feel affection for you sure but in a different way as you feel for him. His deal is you take care him and he gives you the feeling about love and sex. Every Thai who has take care from farang is very very proud and show off to his friends. But the moment you go butterfly he loose his face to all his friends and beware then !!!

In Thailand you can get what you want and where you want as long you folow the Thai ... and you never forget you just farang ! :flower:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    Hi. I'm almost done with my questions & you've been very tolerant, which I appreciate.

Could you help me understand a bit if young Thais feel affection, like, or even love their older farangs, or is it more an arrangement of convenience on both sides?

It's just difficult for me to imagine a 20 year old, gorgeous Thai boy getting excited by a 65 year old white farang.

Thanks for anything on this one.
    of course than can get excited ! Always remember the rule I have folowed all my life..a person 10 years younger than you cannot differentiate how old, an older person is !. So when you meet a 20 year old always say you are 30 or 35..works every time.

(The fact they get excited by a 65 year old's wallet is pourely coincidental ! :thumbleft: )
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Brandon,

Beyond the obvious fact that money is key bonding agent in farang/Thai boy relationships, and at the risk of being heavily disagreed with, I do believe that Love, meaning True Love, is possible in some cases.

I also believe that; the larger the age gap is тАУ the more unlikely it is for True Love to be cultivated, for the obvious reasons. Unless, in fact, the component of Love is the nature in which a boy loves his father or grandfather.

I am a 52 y/o farang and my little maniac BF just turned 22 last September. We were bonded (married) in a traditional Buddhist style wedding ceremony in November, 2007, and have weathered many storms together, some of which would have sunk the ships of many couples, but have done so because of the love that we have for each other. For years I questioned both of our motivations and intentions, understanding very clearly that he was a money boy тАУ and I was the farang, and the first obvious obstacle was the тАЬdelusionтАЭ factor. Meaning; was I just blind to my own blindness and lost in the fog of my own delusion, or was there something else at work here. It took me (and him) several more years to find the truth.

As far as the money factor goes, my BF Tape, and as much as it pains me to say this openly, was a very high money earner when he was on the working scene. He wasnтАЩt one of those boys who ran around borrowing money from his friends or sharing a loom with a flock of other working boys, conversely, he was loaded, and managed several bank accounts simultaneously in order to manage his finances. One checking account, which was used strictly as a transfer point for sending the majority of his cash earnings home to his parents at frequent intervals, another account, was solely for his own personal savings, and last, but not least, a third account, where he would only store a few hundred baht, which is the only bank book he would show his friends when they attempted to borrow money from him. His plan was brilliant. The only reason IтАЩm sharing this now is to highlight the fact that for him to walk away from the working scene, as he did, meant that he had to walk away from a very lucrative income as well.

The money Tape receives from me now just covers his basic living expenses while IтАЩm back here working in the U.S., and weтАЩre now focusing our money spending on building a new house in the country, versus scattering our money under the neon signs in Pattaya.

ThereтАЩs absolutely no doubt (any more anyway), that he loves me as much as I love him, and the nature of the love we share is as REAL as REAL gets. Not only did he have to sacrifice this lucrative income and the fun at the discos and karaokeтАЩs every night, but I had to make the same sacrifice myselfтАжand let me tell you, that sacrifice didnтАЩt come easy.

I canтАЩt speak for anyone else, as sometimes itтАЩs even difficult speaking for myself, but I do believe that True Love is possible if the couple is right for each other (a big factor here), although it takes TIME to allow the critical element of mutual TRUST to develop, a willingness to CHANGE (that sounds like an AA motto), a deep commitment to seek to understand HIS true nature, and of course, if heтАЩs a working boy, the type of SACRIFICE which I previously described.

I have no idea what the future holds, but, at least for this moment in time, we are happy. He is back living with his family in a farming village in Isaan waiting for my return, and IтАЩm sitting here in Chicago writing this crazy stuff тАУ and counting down the minutes till my return.

The majority of gay relationships I witness in my own country fail miserably, usually within a two year window. I witness the same failure rate in LOS, as we are challenged even more by all those negative factors we discuss repeatedly on this forum, e.g., age gaps, cultural gaps, language gaps, etc., etc., etc. And then, of course, we ask ourselves if True Love is even possible. Well, IтАЩm saying that it is possible, but it wonтАЩt happen over-night and you wonтАЩt be the same person at the end of the journey as you were when it started.

Most people vehemently disagree with me on this topic тАУ which tells me that IтАЩm just that much closer to my target.

Mai open rai

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Generalizations are futile on subjects like this one..
    Each and every Thai boy is different as is each and every farang.. sure
    there are commonalities and similarities but the range runs from one
    end to the other..
    It is somewhat foolish for farangs to say what Thai boys feel and think as
    they will never really know due to cultural and language and generational
    differences.
    What we can tell is what we feel and what we think is going on.. Time often
    proves us wrong but sometimes proves us true. There are many examples
    of emotionally satisfying relationships between the Thai boys and their
    older farangs and plenty that are simply financial with no emotional part
    on either side..

I have noticed that the Thais I have met in villages and elsewhere do not
    get emotional with each other even if they haven't seen each other in a long
    time. In the West, parents often gush all over their children and carry on but
    in Thailand, emotions are held in check, at least in front of farangs.
    Holding hands and kissing in public are often frowned upon except in places
    like Pattaya, which is an exceptional place and has its own rules of conduct..

So, some boys behave very emotionally but do we really know what is in their heads/hearts and some boys behave cooly and perhaps more sincerely.
    Some farangs are like ice with the boys and treat them poorly and some
    farang shower the boys with money and affection.. enough said, fred. :cat:

Brandon - are you 65?