Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KRAZY DRAGON Changed

Liked: 1

KRAZY DRAGON Changed

The Krazy Dragon; my last visit was on the 15th July when they held a glow night, which I enjoyed immensely; I am also looking forward to the next one they have. I have to say that over the past couple of months, that the Krazy Dragon has changed, but I think Mark the owner has changed it so slowly, that being a customer at the K.D. I had not really noticed what had been happening. The d├йcor has been improved, inside and out. The music is better; all the drinks are reasonably priced, the whole place has a relaxing welcoming feel about it. Last night I call in the Dragon about 9p.m. with a friend and was amazed at the amount of customers they had, I know this is a popular place but when you are in there, you donтАЩt get the feeling it is still the low season in Pattaya. Full of dancing boys, and yes I mean dancing boys. I think, we counted approximately 50 boys and the majority of them on the tables, were dancing and really enjoying their selves. I think with this combination of all the subtle changes and the boys having fun; this is generating such an atmosphere it make you feel great.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: KRAZY DRAGON Changed

Perhaps one day you will be allowed to visit The Venue?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    Oh dear how frightening you know what happens if you get to popular, the only way out is down. look what has happened to the VENUE I hear you can hardly get a seat there now at the weekends. lets hope it stays that way, shows you what a bit of good publicity can do. no publicity is bad, as you see with both these Venues. irate:
    There is an old saying I believe in never kick anybody on the way up you may need them on the way down. :salute:
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Liked

I think Krazy Dragon is the best bar in the whole wide world. When my future husband asks me, "what we do tonight?" I tell him I think I want to go to Krazy Dragon. Well, when he hears this his eyes get big as saucers, and he starts to jump up and down on the bed in excitement. After he is done jumping up and down with excitement, he then quickly gets on his cell phone and calls all his friends. He tells them, "me lucky night, we go Krazy Dragon, me love Krazy Dragon, you come too!!" With Marks prices so inexpensive, my future husband's friends can afford to pay for their own drinks. We go and always have a happy time.

I spent one hour at Krazy Dragon and the lighting scheme gave me a head ache. There was not ONE solid light on in the place. I think that a few or even several blinking lights is ok, but OMG it was just so annoying! I ended up around the corner at NiceBoys and had a better time there. There is a boy there who is half Thai and half Finnish, what a cutie!

ajarntrade

You say nearly 50 boys and most on tables. Well they don't have 50 tables. Not half that either. Useless post. Get the facts straight please. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Diec
    I think Krazy Dragon is the best bar in the whole wide world. When my future husband asks me, "what we do tonight?" I tell him I think I want to go to Krazy Dragon. Well, when he hears this his eyes get big as saucers, and he starts to jump up and down on the bed in excitement. After he is done jumping up and down with excitement, he then quickly gets on his cell phone and calls all his friends. He tells them, "me lucky night, we go Krazy Dragon, me love Krazy Dragon, you come too!!" With Marks prices so inexpensive, my future husband's friends can afford to pay for their own drinks. We go and always have a happy time.

How old is this future husband of your, I only ask because the last time I jumped up and down on the bed I must have been all of 8 years old and i got a slap on the arse from my mother. It seems a child like thing to do, does he have any other child like characteristics? :reindeer: :reindeer: :reindeer:

Liked

Ironic that I was just recently thinking how very alike in their inanity are Diec and andyinoz . . . almost like they are the same dude, but with just enough minute difference that it may well possibly disguise their siamese-twin nature(s). Now one is talking to the other. :confused2: :crazy:

The often fraudulent World 'O Boardie Land continues apace on Sawatdee ... entertaining all.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Oh Smiley, why don't you just keep asking people about non existent jobs your boyfriend can do? I think all your boyfriend is good for is a dick up his bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Diec
    Oh Smiley, why don't you just keep asking people about non existent jobs your boyfriend can do? I think all your boyfriend is good for is a dick up his bum.
    I think you will find that the middle aged boyfriend pokes his dick in Smiles' old arse.......i'ts amazing what a Thai will do for a pickup truck. :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: