Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOR X in Pattaya = Eyes Only

Liked

FOR X in Pattaya = Eyes Only

[youtube:10xu1snt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wZG7UQoIOc[/youtube:10xu1snt]

Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Liked

Re: FOR X in Pattayas Eyes Only

Bless you sir. I am recording it as we speak ... but why are you letting all these (other) sexual perverts see it too?

My friend arrives very early, and I do mean very early, tomorrow morning, so I best avoid a night out tonight, but after a week or so when I've attemtped to satisfy his unquenchable lust for me :clown: and he heads back home, I will definitely drop in.

Sorry I have to miss the Glow Night, but we don't visit gogo bars (and one or two of your boys might greet me by name a little too enthusiastically in front of himself) .

PS. Yes, now I've looked through it all. Big improvement. Like changing from fast food to a five course meal. Far more satisfying.

Thanks, Mark. Good video. Can actually be viewed without eyestrain.

Are KD T-shirts and polo shirts sold at the bar, or are they just for the use of staff?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon
    Thanks, Mark. Good video. Can actually be viewed without eyestrain.

Are KD T-shirts and polo shirts sold at the bar, or are they just for the use of staff?

No they are for sale but some time I have to order them that can take upto 3 days. :scratch:

Mark.
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Re: FOR X in Pattaya = Eyes Only

Three out of the top nine threads seem to be promoting the same bar.

By all means promote the business occasionally, but this is rather close to crossing the line.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by z909

By all means promote the business occasionally, but this is rather close to crossing the line.
    That seems a little harsh as only two of the threads were actually started by Mark, five days apart, and the reason that they keep popping up to the top is that posters keep commenting on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala

That seems a little harsh as only two of the threads were actually started by Mark, five days apart, and the reason that they keep popping up to the top is that posters keep commenting on them.
    You are probably right, although I think twice a week is slightly too frequent for promotional threads.

Any new readers may get the impression the Pattaya rental scene is populated mainly by stocky tattooed types.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala

You are probably right, although I think twice a week is slightly too frequent for promotional threads.

Any new readers may get the impression the Pattaya rental scene is populated mainly by stocky tattooed types.
    Then perhaps other people and business should take the time and effort to use the open forum for what it is and perhaps some of the other businesses that use the forum could also buy some advertising space to help with the cost of running the site.
    Mark

This thread didn't strike me as promotional at all, but rather a response to a request made by XiP in a previous thread. And it was also entertaining...

z, did you actually watch the video Mark posted? At what time marks do the "stocky tattooed types" appear? :scratch: Quite a few tattoos, but stocky?

Stocky can mean "well built", which some of them are compared with the average offering in Thai gogo bars or even compared with myself at that age.

I do agree with Mark's suggestion that some of the other bars might like to promote their businesses here.