List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guesthouse / hotel for under 1000 baht?

Guesthouse / hotel for under 1000 baht?

A gay friend of mine from California is coming to Bangkok. He will stay with me here in BKK. He wants to spend a couple of days in Pattaya also but is on a bit of a budget. Any suggestions for a place to stay for less than 1000 baht a night in Pattaya or nearby?

Thanks,

ajarntrade

Liked

Re: Guesthouse / hotel for under 1000 baht?

Try some Hotels/Guesthouses in SuneePlaza Area, f.e. Howards Guesthouse (room for 600 B), or MarinaPlaza (room for imo 650 B), Ben Mansion (room for 400 - 500 B).
    Or take a look at BeverlyPlaza (room for 850 B I think) in Second Street, between BoysTown and SuneePlaza.

I do not think that at the moment it will be a problem to get cheap rooms in Pattaya.

Liked

I suggest the "sundog hotel" at the front of Chateau Dale in Jomtien, 5 mins from both the beach and town. Go in and bargain with them, very nice, very clean great value imo.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    Dare I mention the very nice "VENUE HOTEL GAY RESORT" next to the gay Jomtien Beach...who have a promotion, it will be all you need also if you can get a room, I know they are nearly always near to full, but just give them a ring you cant find nicer owners.
    The Venue Residence
    413/24-28 Jomtien Complex, Tappraya Road
    Phone: (0) 3830 - 3787
    More LMTU bullshit. I was at the Venue last week and there was only one other room occupied during my stay. I will say the 999B is a good value. I'll also agree about the owners if that's important. If you want to know what they think of LMTU just ask.
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Looks like your friend will have no problem finding a clean place under 1000baht. Since he is on a tight budget (so he can spend the surplus on his dates) he should also consider what "gay area" he wants to be close to so it will eliminate some extra baht bus taxi charges coming and going.

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    If you want to know what they think of LMTU just ask.
    OK: what do they think of LMTU?

Is it true what a gossip from western oz is saying that the 2 farang managers are in dispute with the venue owner and may be on the way out????????

Quote Originally Posted by andyinoz
    Is it true what a gossip from western oz is saying that the 2 farang managers are in dispute with the venue owner and may be on the way out????????
    Obviously having a high powered Financier watching and wanting a big return on his investment all the time, could put a strain on any business relationship, but I can tell you if he was going to sack his managers it would happen, he would not just talk about it, I have met Ken THE OWNER and he is a doer not a talker like you. who would take their place, they had all this change of management at the poseidon in the begining where in the end, the front man took over control there.

Quote:- TrongpaiExpat wrote:
    If you want to know what they think of LMTU just ask. end of quote.

I'm sure I can answer your comment, We could all say silly things like that, but in reality we do have to live in peace and happy harmony together most of the time, when you have people who are outspoken and speak their mind, sometimes they do listen and believe idol gossip, until they get to know the truth sometimes when its to late. The same as I could say.>>>>>

"I hear if you want to know the real dope on their Self appointed Ambassador/Guru/Rasputin type, who wants to know your business and tells you nothing about himself, who thinks he controls everything behind the scenes in their life, contact LMTU as I know many of you love to do, he would have a lot to say, if he is pushed hard enough." but that would be silly unless your frustrated with life so much.

But what's the point we all live different lives, as long as your happy in your life and you are doing what you love, as I AM NOW you can only win, some love to sit in a Pub all night every night of the week and think its the greatest way of living, others like to do many things and be as free as a bird, its all down to finding what you really want out of life and doing what makes you happy, isome guys are never happy no matter what they have in their lives, f you start something then find its turning you into a prisoner in paradise, its sometimes best you do leave before your pushed.
    Sorry Ron Looks like you got it wrong again

Liked

Last edited by Bottoms Up on Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
    And, still makes no sense. I suspect there's some damage in the area of the posterior brain where information from temporal, parietal, and occipital lobes converge. If you have been like this since childhood? Is it getting worse as you get older? I would be very concerned if this was sudden onset or seem to be getting worse.

Back in your day if identified in childhood it was all lumped in the general category of a learning disability or ignored. Now, there are specialized treatment and learning techniques tailored for the specific deficit and tuned to the individual.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Oh dear this forum seems to bring the worst out in you Trongpai just like road rage, your really trying to let every one know your so bright and others are so stupid, but in stead of trying to ........................:
    Geehses try to help a fella out and you take it as an insult. I was not trying to insult you and making fun of what's ever wrong with your brain is juvenile and I shall refrain from further comments about your apraxia. Your misinformation, stolen information, hype, bloated ego and obnoxious personality on the other hand is still on the table for comment.
    E Dok Tong