Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bali

Bali

I am going to Bali for a few days and would be interested to know what the appropriate tip would be both for short time and overnight?

Similar Threads:

wonderful Bali

Bali is probably the most beautiful and fascinating place I have ever visited (except the Kuta/Legian/Seminyak area, which is just the usual "tourist-hassle-and-bassle"), but dont expect much of a "sex-business-thing" as it's common in Phattaya. Bali is wonderful if you go there with ur BF or any other nice Boy u bring to there..... otherwise u may be disappointed.... if you want travel-informations about the REAL Bali, which is certainly NOT the Kuta/Legian area, u can private me (same goes for any other destination in Indonesia).
    selamat jalan !

Thanks AsiaWolfie

Check your Inbox for my message

Re: wonderful Bali

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaWolfie
    go there with ur BF or any other nice Boy u bring to there..... otherwise u may be disappointed....
    Not necessarily true -- the "short time" thing can be found on Ganesha beach (near la Luciola) all day, and any western man with a smile and a pulse would have no problem pulling at Q-Bar or Hulu Cafe (all of which are in the Legian/Seminyak area that you dread so much...). My favourite was the terrace outside Q-Bar, as you get all of the flirting and ogling without the loud noise.

I will agree, Wolfie, that Kuta/Legian/Seminyak is not the real Bali of exquisite rice terraces, crumbling temples and magnifcent smiles, but night life and entertainment are part of a holiday as well.

Xpat: If you would like villa and restaurant recommendations that *are* close to Seminyak (or in the quiet, magical town of Cangu just beyond), send me a private message and I would be happy to share them (I don't want to post some to a public forum, as they are quite precious).

info

I can recommend this site as a good resource
    www.balifriendlyhotels.com

Re: Bali

Private Bali Villa

Bali is one of the best place in the world to stay... You just go there and have fun .. its the perfect place for enjoying holidays... Thanks for the post

Quote Originally Posted by deepak
    Private Bali Villa

Bali is one of the best place in the world to stay... You just go there and have fun .. its the perfect place for enjoying holidays... Thanks for the post

SO,

How much.....................................is it? ............ :laughing3: Let's know the real deal... :laughing3:

Let's have the answer to ST and LT....................I hear its cheaper than Pattaya but most of them are trying to pose and get off with the Aussie women on holiday??............ :love4:

Forget a long lecture about rice paddies and temples, I am not interested. I am intersted in the goings on of Seminyak..... :laughing3: :laughing3:

Bali Villa Rentals

Bali is the perfect place for enjoying vacation.... i am planning to go there in my next vacation...
    Thanks...

{spam link to site removed, it's quicker than deleting the poster - jinks}

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jinks
    {spam link to site removed, it's quicker than deleting the poster - jinks}
    Jinks, you are sooooooo lazy LOL.

Liked

Re: wonderful Bali

Quote Originally Posted by mumbaighost
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaWolfie
    go there with ur BF or any other nice Boy u bring to there..... otherwise u may be disappointed....
    Not necessarily true -- the "short time" thing can be found on Ganesha beach (near la Luciola) all day, and any western man with a smile and a pulse would have no problem pulling at Q-Bar or Hulu Cafe (all of which are in the Legian/Seminyak area that you dread so much...). My favourite was the terrace outside Q-Bar, as you get all of the flirting and ogling without the loud noise.
    All VERY out of date info as Hulu was burnt down 5 years ago [show is now done at a place called the beachhouse or something similar 100 metres further along that road]and Q Bar ceased to exist 3 years ago and has long been demolished to make an entrance to a new villa complex. However there are 5-6 gay bars in the immediate area, still referred to as Jln. Dhyana Pura even though name long changed. Many boys available almost all from Java [Surabaya mostly] or other islands, Clean cut Muslims [mostly] or uncut Christians, but rarely a Balinese Hindu boy, as they are only met in local village circumstances if you want the real classy ones [big smile and big banana, as they say].....if you have the time for long chat up then pick the cutest waiter in the restaurants of Ubud and take them out on their day of ...they will even take you home to meet the parents [and girlfriend, maybe even wife] after you have had a few drinks and played games in your hotel room.