Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bali

Liked

bali

hi going to bali early next year does anyone know how much to tip the guy in massage places for a happy ending and what the money boys expect for sexdate ?

Similar Threads:

Liked

Re: bali

How long is a piece of string?

It all depends on whether you are in an openly gay massage place [such as M Spa, Banana Spa, Adam's Apple, Young Generation, where there is usually a stipulated 100,000 minimum [$10] and sometimes also a max stated as normal to prevent boys trying to up the ante, unless of course you want to?] or in a normal one and happen to get a horny young masseur who just wants to get off [many in Ubud, auch as Milano and Modena spas on Monkey Forest Rd.] look up 'gay friendly' in www.balispaguide.com, then 100,000 is ok and normal and will probably earn you a kiss as well!

Liked

thanks danny for the information it will be very useful
    now all i need is someone who knows about the moneyboys

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jackieboy
    now all i need is someone who knows about the moneyboys
    In Bali moneyboys usually means ladyboys, and they 95% come from outside of Bali, clean cut Muslim boys who are being naughty away from home, and as in muslim countries everywhere not to be trusted too much. Jln. Dyana Pura in Seminyak has a block of gay bars, all very tacky and over the top. If you prefer non lady boys then just check out any popular place [Beachwalk Shopping Complex in Kuta or Ramayana or Tierra Dewata in Denpasar], or boys working in shops, restaurants, etc where foreigners go and chat up the staff....as they only earn $4-5 per day they can not afford to go anywhere other than their local village warung and then only rarely, so any offer to go somewhere for a meal or drink is readily agreed to, and no horny young boy in any country has ever been known to knock back a free head job [discreetly of course] and they are normally so appreciative that they return the favour!

Even day time walking around the bar area and surrounding resudential streets you will see many moneyboys in their too tight shirts and shorts...maybe you getter cheaper proce for day time...the famous Bali 'morning price!'.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks for the info there Danny, I'll be heading back again to those "tacky bars" you mentioned in Siminyak in a few weeks and am thoroughly looking forward to it as I always had a good time there and actually found there were plenty on none ladyboy MBs working about the place, both there and on the gay beach ( and shops etc as you'd mentioned). You've gave lots of good tips in your post re the massage places etc but the one thing you didn't actually mention was the standard "going rate" these days for a typical MB transaction - have you any idea of a rough figure re that perhaps ?

Liked

thanks again danny for the info i will be staying in the seminyak area of bali not to far from the beach so i suppose there will be guys there it is my first time in bali i have been to thailand before but have read that the scene is not so in your face as in thailand and the guys more reserved but i am staying in a gay hotel so that might help

Liked

I was just reading about Bali on travelgayasia.com and noticed several of the "all-male resorts" are clothing optional. Anyone stay at those places? My only such experience was many years ago in Key West which was a little bit scary since my friend and I were the youngest people staying there by about 40 years. But that was 20 years ago...

I'm thinking I might do Indonesia next year. Gotta use my ff miles before they are worth even less. :-)

Liked

I'm celebrating our tenth year anniversary with my Thai boyfriend in Bali. We're not keen on brash cabarets but quiet gay bars (like Panorama in Pattaya) where there's no hassle would be enjoyed. Any ideas?
    Any recommendations for restaurants in Seminyak? I assume there are no specifically gay ones.
    Next, the gay spas; will we find them similar to the ones we're used to in Thailand....choice of masseurs, happy endings, prices?

Finally, any recommendations on car rental? I want to take P. to various places I visited twelve years ago. Some of them are a three hours plus drive away- I would not wish to be stuck in Seminyak and so the car is essential. However, from what I've seen on the internet. the big rental agencies like Hertz only seem to offer large )6 seater) vehicles. We only require a compact.

Liked

Maybe hire a car/driver for day trips? I think that tends to be fairly reasonable and then you don't have to worry about insurance and so forth.

I found a couple of travel/tour agents that are supposed to be gay owned or gay friendly but none of them have responded to my emails so I don't know if they are still in business. Utopia-asia has some info. There's baligay.net but they are one of the ones that has not responded to me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    Any recommendations for restaurants in Seminyak? I assume there are no specifically gay ones.
    Next, the gay spas; will we find them similar to the ones we're used to in Thailand....choice of masseurs, happy endings, prices?
    Finally, any recommendations on car rental? I want to take P. to various places I visited twelve years ago. Some of them are a three hours plus drive away- I would not wish to be stuck in Seminyak and so the car is essential. However, from what I've seen on the internet. the big rental agencies like Hertz only seem to offer large )6 seater) vehicles. We only require a compact.
    The restaurant scene in 'Seminyak' [actually mostly Kerobokan but they call themselves in Seminyak as it sounds more trendy!] probably the best value for money restaurant scene in Asia. Check out http://www.balieats.com they list about 1,000 places many with full reviews. No gay restaurants but MANY with gay staff/owners, and clientele. in the general Legian/Seminyak/Kerobokan/Canggu area:

Sarong - much better Thai than you find inthe faeabng popukar places in Thailand, particularly Pattaya. Also some interesting dishes from elsewhere in Asia,
    MamaSan - great place for lunch with taste! Street food from all over Asia but from a modern western kitchen
    Khaima - Moroccan
    Mykonos - simple Greek
    Malo's - German
    Jemme - English [roasts at weekends]
    Warisan - French
    Nirvana - best steaks, just an eatery but great steaks at $10
    Wah Wah - gourmet hamburgers, wagyu and all
    Sate Bali - best Balinese
    Kura Kura -French fine dining
    Solata - Italian fune dining
    Salt Tapas - sensational things from Luke Mangan
    Lillit at Potato Head - perfect Indonesian
    Ryoshi - best Japanese, always fresh sushi, sashimi
    Watercress - organic breakfasts and lunches, unique breakfasts
    Biku - highteas, full all day
    The Oak @ Swiss-bel Kuta - great food from Aceh
    Portabello @ Fontana - great value Italian
    Sasa - great Italian
    Lestari - Swiss fondue
    Layali - Arab and Lebanese

and many, many more.....

as for car rentals a shop on every corner, small cars $10-20 per day but no insurance...better to find a cute driver and hire by the day, $50 go anywhere, if long way stay overnight [most hotels, say in the Lovina area, even have a room for drivers, no extra charge]