List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheap hotel close to BKK airport/sauna close to airport?

cheap hotel close to BKK airport/sauna close to airport?

I am looking for a cheap hotel [800bht] close to the airport. i arrive midnight sept 4 and depart at 600am the next morning. also, are there any saunas close to the airport where i can get a quick "Taste" of the gay bkk experience? someone mentioned that some hotel [cant remember the name] is near airport and close to the college pick up places? any more info on that?
    also, i will return 6 days later and have 2-3 nights in bkk, where is a good place close to saunas/cheap massages [<800 including tip]
    thanks guys.

Re: cheap hotel close to BKK airport/sauna close to airport?

The closest sauna is at Ramkhamhaeng, so that is still a good 30 minutes from the airport. And you wouldn't be able to get there until 2:00 am...probably not worthwhile.

thanks any bars closer by? and any suggestions on hotel next to airport?

There is nothing closer by, and if you're not arriving until midnight, by the time you get through immigration, customs, etc., it is going to be too late for much of anything anyway. There have been a couple threads on hotels near the airport.

thanks Bunny,
    also, i will return 6 days later and have 2-3 nights in bkk, where is a good place [cheap <1500] close to saunas/cheap massages [<800 including tip]
    D

There is no such thing as cheap massage for less than 800 baht including tip. At least, none that includes sex beyond maybe a hand job.

ok what is the going price in bkk, should i try to find someone outside of a bar or can i just go to a sauna and only pay for entrance and meet someone there? Can i get some recommendations on saunas, massage parlers, or places to hook up with locals? have you every stayed at the holiday inn in Silim? i read there was a massage place next door

There is no massage place next to the Holiday Inn Silom, at least not a gay one. There is, however, a sauna (Heaven) across the street, that can be good for (non-commercial) hook-ups. The nearest gay massage place to the Holiday Inn Silom is Arena, which is a 10 minute walk away. It has mostly straight boys working there. It will cost you more like 2,000 baht+, though, including massage fee and a reasonable tip of 1,000 to 1,500 baht for full sex.

What is your age and physical condition? That would help determine which place is most suitable.

Anyway, I'd go to cruisingforsex.com if I were you, and check out the Thailand message board. It is much more Bangkok-oriented and much more sex oriented. That should keep you busy for a few days.

thanks,
    it was heaven that i was referring to but didnt knowit was a sauna, even better if it is good for hookups. i am middle 40's and in very good shape and prefer younger in shape guys. is holiday inn a good place to base my stay for 2-3 days? close to other man activities?
    thanks

Sounds like you'll do fine at Heaven, or most other saunas. Holiday Inn is as good a place as any, but it is a bit of a slog to the Patpong bars (20-30 mins), or a short cab ride. You can also reach the nearest BTS station (Surasak) within 10 minutes on foot from the hotel.