Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad experience at Body Club

Bad experience at Body Club

I just want to report a bad experience last night at Body Club massage parlor.
    I went to Body Club at Sukhumvit (soi 10 or 12?), I chose a somewhat muscular guy, cream massage 90 minutes for 490 baht, mamasun said tip for boy is 1000 baht minimum. I specifically asked him what the boy can do and if the boy was top or bottom. The mamasun said the boy can do EVERYTHING.
    After we undressed in the massage room, the boy showered me, then asked me to wait on bed while he showered alone(for quite a long time). He spend quite a long time showered himself. Then, he gave me a sloppy massage for about 30 minutes, and the whole time his cock was not hard. He was jacking my cock and tried to make me cum. I pushed his hand away, and said I didn't want to cum now. Eventually he managed to get a semi-erection, and said he could fuck me.
    I said no and I wanted to jack you off. He said he could not cum by hand job. I was furious. Didn't the mamasun said the boy can do EVERYTHING? I then said never mind, went ahead and showered myself, drop a tip on 600 baht tip on the bed(while he was showered himself alone for a long time, again trying to kill the time). Can you imagine, I toweled dried myself, got dressed, put on shoes and he was still showering. I walked out of massage room, down to the front desk and paid my massage fee, and walked out.
    I knew exactly what kind of game this boy was playing:
    1.spending a long time showering himself alone to kill time.
    2. tried to use his semi-hard cock to fuck me and jack me off, then claim he cum already in the condom.

This was my experience at Body Club last night. (Disclaimer: Your experience may be different from mine. so don't give me the shit that someone got nice massage, nice sex there blah blah blah)

Re: Bad experience at Body Club

I did the same thing the other day. The mamasan said the boy could do everything, but then when I got upstairs, he would not let me shit in his mouth. Harumph!

Quote Originally Posted by pattayalove
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    I did the same thing the other day. The mamasan said the boy could do everything, but then when I got upstairs, he would not let me shit in his mouth. Harumph!
    I't seems the s""t comes out of your mouth, so are you telling us the guy wouldn't kiss you?
    Nice first post. Welcome to the forum.

i live opposite of body club.i was there 3 times, and 3 times was it not good. lazy,sleepy boys, one needed viagara...they told me 90 minutes massage, gave 60 minutes and liked to have 1000.- THB tip...
    i gave 500 and left...
    never again..just a lousy cheap thing...

now i go to sukhumvit 24...much much better....

What is in Sukhumvit Soi 24?

Liked

From another thread: proper-tips-for-gay-massage-house-massage-boy-a-top-btm-t17783.html#p179707
    Quote Originally Posted by arrossimo
    i always go to sukhumvit soi 24.....
    "" 24 Massage"",
    Location: Sukhumvit soi 24, opposite to the side entrance of Emporium shopping center, between 2 тАЬstraightтАЭ massage shops
    Thai Massage 250.-, 1 hour
    Oil Massage 450.- 1 hour
    get everything what i want
    i give tip 1000.- for 2 hours.
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by quiet1
    From another thread: proper-tips-for-gay-massage-house-massage-boy-a-top-btm-t17783.html#p179707
    Quote Originally Posted by arrossimo
    i always go to sukhumvit soi 24.....
    "" 24 Massage"",
    Location: Sukhumvit soi 24, opposite to the side entrance of Emporium shopping center, between 2 тАЬstraightтАЭ massage shops
    Thai Massage 250.-, 1 hour
    Oil Massage 450.- 1 hour
    get everything what i want
    i give tip 1000.- for 2 hours.
    That one I never heard of too. Do they get nude from the get-go and do you select your masseur? Are the rooms private, en-suite shower and anything else you can tell us about the set up would be nice to know?
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Scott123
    I just want to report a bad experience last night at Body Club massage parlor.
    I went to Body Club at Sukhumvit (soi 10 or 12?), I chose a somewhat muscular guy, cream massage 90 minutes for 490 baht, mamasun said tip for boy is 1000 baht minimum. I specifically asked him what the boy can do and if the boy was top or bottom. The mamasun said the boy can do EVERYTHING.
    After we undressed in the massage room, the boy showered me, then asked me to wait on bed while he showered alone(for quite a long time). He spend quite a long time showered himself. Then, he gave me a sloppy massage for about 30 minutes, and the whole time his cock was not hard. He was jacking my cock and tried to make me cum. I pushed his hand away, and said I didn't want to cum now. Eventually he managed to get a semi-erection, and said he could fuck me.
    I said no and I wanted to jack you off. He said he could not cum by hand job. I was furious. Didn't the mamasun said the boy can do EVERYTHING? I then said never mind, went ahead and showered myself, drop a tip on 600 baht tip on the bed(while he was showered himself alone for a long time, again trying to kill the time). Can you imagine, I toweled dried myself, got dressed, put on shoes and he was still showering. I walked out of massage room, down to the front desk and paid my massage fee, and walked out.
    I knew exactly what kind of game this boy was playing:
    1.spending a long time showering himself alone to kill time.
    2. tried to use his semi-hard cock to fuck me and jack me off, then claim he cum already in the condom.

This was my experience at Body Club last night. (Disclaimer: Your experience may be different from mine. so don't give me the shit that someone got nice massage, nice sex there blah blah blah)

Are you by chance egregiously ugly?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    Are you by chance egregiously ugly?
    Harsh, but very funny. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott123
    Didn't the mamasun said the boy can do EVERYTHING? I then said never mind, went ahead and showered myself, drop a tip on 600 baht tip on the bed(while he was showered himself alone for a long time, again trying to kill the time). Can you imagine, I toweled dried myself, got dressed, put on shoes and he was still showering. I walked out of massage room, down to the front desk and paid my massage fee, and walked out.
    Well, if it really was a poor effort all around, well done for cutting the tip down.

So far, I've always tipped 1000 or more for a massage, but want to reserve the option of paying less for really poor service.