Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Body Club

Liked

The Body Club

Continuing with my quest to find new (for me anyway) Bangkok massage establishments, tonight I paid a visit to the Body Club. It's located off of soi 8 Sukhumvit. The web site has a good map.

The lobby is nice with several sofas and a bar. I was directed to a sofa and the manager sat down next to me. I was the only customer in the lobby, there might have been some customers in the massage rooms.

There were about 25 boys and they all quickly lined up on three tiered benches and faced me. Better than the B & N facing semi-circle and there was more distance between me and the line-up. Still, this can be intimidating for some. These boys were all in gym shorts and most of them took off their shirts. The price list suggest a 500B min. tip.

For some reason, I picked one who kept his shirt on.

This is one of those places where the boy does the massage in the nude. You can't tell that from the web site.

The rooms are very nice, there is a photo on the web site. Again, larger nicer rooms than both the popular Hero and Albury nearby. The web site says something about the shower being a part of the massage and now I see what they mean. The shower was unique, I wondered if we were ever getting down to the massage on the big bed.

It was a decent massage. I have had better but noting to complain about. He took his time and covered all the basis. He did not cut the massage short and switch to sex mode before I was ready.

Overall, a decent place and a very nice experience.

The Body Club

E Dok Tong

quote: "It was a decent massage. I have had better but noting to complain about"

But then again you didn't go there for a massage did you? IF you want a good massage, you can get a legitimate one anywhere for 200 baht or less. So why does everyone bitch about the quality of the massage at places like this? They are houses of prostitution with a "massage" as a cover.

Liked

Massage houses

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNasty
    They are houses of prostitution with a "massage" as a cover.
    Or houses of massage with "sex" as a bonus ?
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNasty
    IF you want a good massage, you can get a legitimate one anywhere for 200 baht or less.
    Let's hear....where can you get an oil massage in BKK for 200. In Silom, a 60 minute thai massage is about 250, 60 minutes oil is about 450 or 500. some place requires min tip of 100 baht.
    Where do u get ANY kind of massage for 200 or less?

Liked
    I get the impression that ideal sex for Nastyjake involves him keeping all his clothes on, pulling out the rod via the zipper, followed by someone (anyone) applying sufficient friction to achieve completion while he munches on a snack and drinks a beer from a bottle.

The massage experience involves a sensual build up by the erotic, the soft, the firm and the warm gentle caresses from an attractive boy. The electrifying touch of skin to skin. The feel of soft and hard. The playful slipery touches at the all the right places. The feel of his body on your body. His dangling parts touching your body and watching that dangling part respond all on it's own. Now, that's good massage.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh how lovely

"The massage experience involves a sensual build up by the erotic, the soft, the firm and the warm gentle caresses from an attractive boy. The electrifying touch of skin to skin. The feel of soft and hard. The playful slipery touches at the all the right places. The feel of his body on your body. His dangling parts touching your body and watching that dangling part respond all on it's own. Now, that's good massage. "

but I think I read that in a Barbara Cartland novel :drunken:

why don't you just say..with a happy finish :cheers:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    The more interesting thing to me would be: Did you have a chance to figure out if the boy is top or bottom. Any mamasan there or just surprise surprise: cannot....too big......I dont care for the massage, I want to f.... the boy.

quote "I get the impression that ideal sex for Nastyjake involves him keeping all his clothes on, pulling out the rod via the zipper, followed by someone (anyone) applying sufficient friction to achieve completion while he munches on a snack and drinks a beer from a bottle. "

Actually ideal sex for me is with a boyfriend that actually LIKES you.. not someone you pay to PRETEND he likes you. Oh, Sitting in a bar with my pants open will getting j/o'd is something I have never done or ever care to do and I don't drink beer or munch on snacks.. That's why my waist size is still smaller than my inseam... unlike most farangs in thailand whos waist size is 2 or 3 times their inseam LOL Perhaps your applying your own sexual habits to me Trongpai?

You can get a very good massage anywhere OUTSIDE of the tourist areas for 200 or less. There is a shop near my BFs house (near the old airport) where the ladies give a killer 1 hour massage for 129 baht. You can get a one hour neck and shoulder massage for 79 baht.

Yes, its fun to have a naked thai boy give you an oil rub... but that IS NOT a thai massage.

shower special

Trongpai - don't leave us danging.... you really have to say more about the unique shower.

Liked
    Deharo: I did not ask the manager what boys would bottom, but I got the impression that I could ask and then in the lobby bar over a drink, ask and confirm with the boy that he was willing before going to a room. Albury and Hero might be a better option for your tastes. Even there bottoms are in short supply but IMHO don't relay on the mamasan, ask the boy.

macaroni21: You dirty dog, you want details? Ok, the shower is quite large, there is a seat in the center. The boy had me set down, he put soap all over his body and then using the front of his body, moved up, down and in circular motions over me from various angles. He also used his hands well. Many of these pre-massage showers have a clinical feel to them, this was more erotic.
    E Dok Tong