Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bottoms Up, in the ARMY XXX !!!

Re: Bottoms Up, in the ARMY XXX !!!

"Secret" places...what a hoot.

If you have any that have not already been covered to death at CFS, I'll eat my hat.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by as.we.all.know

This guy whose photo you can see below, Gave me such a good time and is sending me PhotosтАЩ from the Army Barracks, some I can send you, others your have to p.m for, even though he has asked me to not show there faces, for obvious reasons,...

...(I) donтАЩt want to be accused of plagiarism, like some do..."
    He is still reproducing like flies.

I saw these photos which you claim your army friend sent you "from his army barracks", on another website several days ago. It looks as if plagiarism is still alive and well.

Did someone mention Walter Mitty again?

Did someone mention "porkey pies" again?

When one finds himself in a hole, one should stop digging.

Liked

"ThatтАЩs an old one, trying to discredit my pictures to make yourself seem big, I can assure you if they were on a web site, you would have it up here for all to see,..."

I viewed most, perhaps all, of the photos online last week. I have looked , but cannot now find them. Perhaps someone else has seen them.

If not, individual readers will have to judge where the truth lies -- or else ignore the issue.

Liked

[quote=as.we.all.know][quote=Geezer][quote="as.we.all.know":emqkf6xk]
    This guy whose photo you can see below, Gave me such a good time and is sending me PhotosтАЩ from the Army Barracks, some I can send you, others your have to p.m for, even though he has asked me to not show there faces, for obvious reasons,...

...(I) donтАЩt want to be accused of plagiarism, like some do..."[/quote]He is still reproducing like flies.

I saw these photos "from his army barracks", which you claim your (imaginary?) army friend sent you, on another website several days ago. It looks as if plagiarism is still alive and well. Did someone mention Walter Mitty again?

When one finds himself in a hole, one should stop digging.[/quote]
    ThatтАЩs an old one, trying to discredit my pictures to make yourself seem big, I can assure you if they were on a web site, you would have it up here for all to see, I'd be surprized, as he was so addament not to show naked faces of his mates, in case the Bosses see them, who knows, as IтАЩm not the first guy to go with him IтАЩm sure, any one can see the guy some night around the Grand Palace, may be, he got paid for the pictures, we are the last to know, but I can assure you he sent them to me, no matter if you are jealous and want to make light of them. Go and look for yourself, at and around the Palace, you may even find a nice guy of your own. you seem to know very little about the excitment that goes on in Bangkok, I thought you was an Old Veteran, any one who cruises the Area, can tell you this is what you find there on occasions, if you look.[/quote:emqkf6xk]
    At least one picture you posted above is in the youtube video: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg3qWtrOsQw&fmt=18"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg3qWtrOsQw&fmt=18[/url] which was e-mailed to me on 26-April-2009.
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

Next question: did your "friend", supposedly an active soldier, give you permission to post his personal photo on a gay internet site? That is the rule, isn't it, jinks?

Oh, yeah...I forgot. That rule only applies to pictures of farangs.

Liked

тАЬThis guy whose photo you can see below, Gave me such a good time and is sending me PhotosтАЩ from the Army Barracks, some I can send you, others your have to p.m for, even though he has asked me to not show there faces, for obvious reasons, The questions I asked him for us all to know, I thought I would post for you:

I asked 1st :- if any of the Guyz share Chag Walls he said yes, some times half the Barracks Dorms wank together and see who cums first etc., etc.тАЭ

The photo of the guy with the killer abs with whom LMTU is so tight is exactly the same as the one LMTU posted.

The photo of the soldiers naked but for boots is there, as well as the one he labeled "All Cum Together".

Thanks Quiet 1. I was in a spot. Being thought of as a liar isnтАЩt pleasant.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by quiet1
    At least one picture you posted above is in the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg3qWtrOsQw&fmt=18 which was e-mailed to me on 26-April-2009.
    Yes, that's my slide show - put together using photos my Thai friend sent me (nothing I'd taken myself). He has a mild "military" fetish and he'd found the files on a Thai web site, not CFS. I didn't include the numerous nudes and erection pics that Let Me Lick You (in his newest incarnation) included, although they're part of the big batch of pictures that were assembled for the post from various places.

You'll find my original post (with comments) here on this forum:
    military-life-thai-style-t17599.html

Interesting that it's getting around, though... Seeing the "views" increase is kind of fun. :cheers:

By the way: LMTU/King.Key/as.we.all.know's alleged guy is at 4:24 in the clip, and was part of the group of pictures that have been posted numerous places around the 'net. Jeeeez... some people's kids!!

I'll bet you anything that Walter never even met the guy in the picture. Perhaps he'll post one of the two of them together, as evidence? Or, if he's shy, a picture of the guy holding the day's Bangkok Post.

The fact is that Walter is a pathological liar, and a very sick man. He is in serious need of professional care.

By the way, does anyone have a picture of him? I'm sure he wouldn't mind posting it, as it doesn't mind posting pictures of Thai guys without their permission (and the moderators don't seem to care).

I'd respond to you, if I could understand what the fuck you were trying to say.

Maybe you can let me have your boy's email address. I will verify with him (in Thai) all you have claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by as.we.all.know
    the Officers want it to happen as it makes their job easier to control the guys if they have had a release in the night.
    On this basis alone (as well as having seen several of the pictures before, here, some of which are not of ARMY personnel but of SEAL selection and basic training, who are NAVY personnel) the post is clearly utter rubbish.

Anyone who has served in the military, in any capacity, knows that NCOs "control the guys" directly, not "the Officers"; this is particularly true in the Thai military. The entire post, as usual, is utter rubbish.