Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a question for bottoms

Liked

a question for bottoms

Just been reading the Wesley thing on the Posting Guidlines forum - what a hoot! Things must be really quiet, both in pattaya and on the board....hehe

Now for a serious question.

We all know that once we've cum, interest in sex dissipates for a while. So my question is: If the bottom cums, is it alright to keep fucking him, or is he no longer gaining any pleasure from the act?

I asked the guy I was fucking last time I was in Pattaya and he indicated that it was sort of ok for him. I felt a bit bad and asked him if I should stop, but he said he didn't mind "Mai pen rai." I just got the feeling he was saying that just to please me and that he really didn't enjoy it anymore. (Before he came, he was really enjoying it!)

If, in fact, the pleasure for the bottom goes once he comes, then I guess I will have to make sure I cum first.

Liked

Re: a question for bottoms

That's a great question of which I can't wait to hear some answers.

I had a real hot # that shot off during our warm ups to the main event. I asked him if was okay to procede and he said no problem also. I should say she as this fem boi looked justed like a girl. I digress.

anyway, she ended up being a pro and we all left happy. :occasion9:

Liked

Very Good Question. I am not bottom so I dont know the answer.

However, I too have been very keen to learn about this. How is to be a bottom and how do they feel (sexually) when the the dick is in?

I have seen a Thai bottom (Fem) getting fucked for a long time on 2 occasions. On 1 occasion his dick was never hard but slept there in many positions and took it for a long time. On another occasion it was hard as rock and took it the same way for alongtime as before.

Interesting topic to share and compare this experience from a Thai boys point of view. Not from Farang's point of view ..... as the farang queens in Pattaya are retired/old guys who can not even get a errction properly ...... lol .... I am not having a fun at them. Sure we all will get there but still want tohave sex like them ha ha ha ha ha.

Let us share what we heard from Thai guys and share information so we can use that to have better enjoyment next time when we fuck a fem bottom arty arty

Liked

I don't like being fucked once I have an orgasm and I will try my best not to reach orgasm before they guy fucking me. If he lets me know that he is near climax than I will try to cum along with him. But if I cum too soon then I will try to get them to cum soon before I get them to stop.

I must admit that I often fake my orgasm and that often drives the top guy over the edge and they either cum or fake it also :sign5:
    These are the good'ol days

Did you pay him already?

Well even though Slavedriver wants to hear from Thai bottoms, the OP seems to address it to all bottoms.
    The answer I would like to give is somewhat the same as Buknaway's. The bottom usually loves for the top to be excited enough to cum nd then the bottom quickly gets off. In the cases that I am well aware of, once the bottom cums, it is pretty unpleasant and they want to stop.

Simple answer as a mostly bottom.

Please stop after I have cum,

I will love to give you head instead and who knows maybe I will get horny again then.

Liked

If the top is a paying customer, then isn't he entitled to the same satisfaction as his bottom partner?

Liked

Oh have a heart... hahaha

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Uai7M4RpoLU[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/Uai7M4RpoLU
    These are the good'ol days

Francois, hadn't thought of that, yes, of course!