Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: squeezing out the last drop

Liked

squeezing out the last drop

Now we all know that the boys look after each other, and that it a good thing. But it can get annoying at times. I had 3 great nights with Ya from Solid Bar (tell him Rojaa says hello from Hong Kong!) He was fantastic (read: good actor) and comes highly recommended for a good time. On my last night we spent just short time together; after 2 hours he said he was going back to the bar. I said I was going to see the show at Tawan.
    "Oh, i go with you? My friend work there."
    So off we went. We sat dawn and 2 beers were immediately brought to us. Ya then went off to the toilet. He came back and said:
    "You go to toilet - boy do massage there."
    Ever curious, I headed off to the toilet for a piss and suddenly a guy appeared behind me and started massaging me. it was very painful so I declined and went back to my seat.
    "Did you like massage?"
    "No, diep makmak!"
    "Give him money."
    "Why? It hurt. No, I'm not giving him money for a 2 second massage!"
    The massage boy appeared, shook his head and said something to Ya.
    A few minutes later Ya calls another friend to sit with me.
    "I go back Solid. You now talk with my friend."
    I had a short chat then got up to leave.
    "Tip. Tip. You give me tip."
    Ya had succeeded in introducing his 2 mates to me, expecting I would be generous to them. They got nothing.
    I was very generous to Ya and am a bit pissed off that he used me like that. Still, that's what they do.
    Another fun guy in Bangkok was Kag, a gogo dancer at Screwboys. He's the one who often dances in jeans and wears a bandana around his neck. He's a great bottom! The only problem is, when you want to leave with him (having paid the 300 baht fine) he often wants to stay longer and continue dancing on the counter.

Re: squeezing out the last drop

DonтАЩt blame the boys they are only responding to the body language you are giving out, when they test you, the Boys that have worked more then a few months in Bangkok or even Pattaya Bars, know your only passing through and want to milk you for what they can, in the nicest possible way, some worst than others, if you get one early and they respect you, which you have to earn, your have no trouble, but they will try, even if its them saying, I have to go in 15 minutes, my mate has my door key, translated my wife is waiting for your money, to feed the 2 kids.

I also blame the customer if boys steal from the room, if you assume every one is going to steal from you, and then you would not leave a wallet full of money. In the draw. Under the bed or on top or the wardrobe. would you. :cheers:

Your asking for trouble, if you think a near gypsy who has not seen so much money in a long time, especially in the low season, could keep his grubby hands off your money, when he thinks all you do is go to an ATM and get another handful.

JUST DONT LEAVE ANYTHING LYING AROUND, LOOKING LIKE MONEY OR SOMETHING THEY CAN SELL GOLD, MOBILE PHONE OR WALLETS. YOUR HAVE NO PROBLEM.

If they say pay my mate a tip, itтАЩs because he wants the mate to know he has a Ji De (generous) farang, not always he wants to fleece you, his mate will think a lot of him in the future then and help him when times are bad for him. So much going on behind the scenes, as you see, we donтАЩt think of, you cant always understand Thai Boyz with western logic.

TRY AS I DO! THE QUALITY TEST
    If you want to try to try the good boy trick, you go first for a shower, plant an empty wallet in a draw, he can smell it, then count to 20 while you in the shower, open door quick and your see him going through your draws, even though you brought him there, to feel you in them. :drunken:

Above posters in 13 years i go to Thailand i never been stolen !!!

And always money in my wallet same creditcards.

Thaiboy's are tiefs tiefs ?

What a holiday you must have . Scary scary all the time !

Liked

I disagree with king.key that they are all thiefs. Certainly some are, but not all. I would never leave anything valuable just laying out especially cash. Even basically honest people are tempted by easy access to cash. As to the original post by a447, I do not have a problem with the boys trying to get more. They are in sales after all. When you off them you are buying their time for your own purposes (our own fantasy), which usually primarily involves sex. The thing is, we seem to think we are somehow entitled to their friendship and loyalty because we have treated them well.

Friendship and loyalty are not guaranteed by a successful business transaction. We do not get upset at a waiter for trying to get us to buy dessert after the meal. I assure you he is not just trying to help you out. He is trying to upsell. You may have been his customer for years and tipped him well every time, but still, when you come in he will act like your friend, but treat you like a CUSTOMER. Same could be said of car salesman, insurance salesman, or any other salesman. They sell. It just happens with sex, it is very easy to get emotional on some level. Remember, no matter what the boy says, you almost certainly enjoy it more than he does.

I think we tend to judge them too harshly. They have a hard life by most standards, and still they maintain a happy and giving air about them. They smile and give us what we want. Here is the US, most people are paid significantly better than the boys in Thailand, and still they wine and complain about their jobs and their pay. I am not saying let them take you for all you are worth, but don't get too upset just because they try.

KingKey DID NOT say all Thai rent boys or thieves or even imply they are.

He did say if you ASSUME they are thieves, then you are unlikely to be robbed. That's good advice & there's a lot more in most of his posts. With a little advance prep before you even left your room at the start of the evening, it's quite easy to secure your valuables without your guest noticing.

Petty theft does happen & can even extend as far as them pocketing the bottle of Black Label in your mini bar, so you are 500 baht down come check out time.

Liked

z909 made some excellent points,cant really blame them for trying to make as much money as they can. When I was there in February,the boy from the beer bar was telling me about how his sister needed about 3,000 baht,I ignored this statement. And another guy from a beer bar in Jomtien complex after meeting him for only an hour was enthusiasticly telling me of his dreams of a falang starting a business for him.Geez,I just wanted company for a few hours.

Liked

You are right z909 and my apologies to kingkey, he did say ASSUME, and to simply take the necessary precautions. I should have read it more carefully. Still, I think though that I prefer to assume that they PROBABLY will not take anything, but take the necessary precautions just in case. Maybe a small difference, but I prefer to think most people are good, but I'm not naive, and I know that some are not good people, and even honest people can give in to temptation. Keeping valuable in a safe place (a locking safe if possible) is a sensible thing to do in any situation.

Liked

Pyro, you make a good point and I agree with you entirely. It is indeed a simple business transaction. I guess I just don't like being used by people, no matter who they are. Still, at least he didn't ask for taxi money or money for a meal. I am aware that they do not really like spending time with us - as I said in my post, Ya was a good actor, and I accept that and certainly did not expect any friendship from him.
    Re: boys stealing from us - they are only human and are open to temptation. I have never experienced theft but I do take care to store valuables in the safe before I go out.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Re: boys stealing from us - they are only human and are open to temptation. I have never experienced theft but I do take care to store valuables in the safe before I go out.
    Just curious what valuables you store in the safe before you go out? Do you take them out the safe when you get back in or only when you have a boy with you? :cyclopsani:
    Being gay can be such a pain in the ass

Liked

Valuables that go in the safe before I leave the room are travel documents, cash, iPod. The only cash OUT of the safe is the amount my night of fun will cost me.