Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Caught in the act

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Caught in the act

Not sure which article you're pointing to, WhiteDesire, but there's one there that Elephantspike already had to mop up after and lock on January 20th.

You might consider removing the link yourself to stay within bounds of Posting guideline rule #2.

elephantspike

At least the Pattaya Mail had the common decency to try to conceal the identity of the kid in the photo. I don't have a problem with a link to that paper, but regarding the article you allude to, there is nothing to be discussed here.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

---Great news. Too bad no one cuts his penis off.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

as a concerned citizen WhiteDesire is obiously referring to the article::

Drive well and win a fridge

that should be a fascinating exercise..500000 motorcycles all driving within the speed limit ! :cheers:

( aren't you quietly pleased that the French and Italians are getting busted for once !)
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

There is no doubt that this man must be a resident of the Vatican and he had forgotten that he was in a repressive and sexually backward country like Thailand.

"In Vatican State there is an age of consent set at 12 years of age in Art. 331 (1). When there is a relationship of dependence (like teacher/student, etc.) the age of consent is 15 years in Art. 331 (2)"