Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: entrance cameras

Liked

entrance cameras

Thinking cautiously with all the falangs recent happenings;

thinking about the hotel i stay at near sunee that has entrance cameras, should i be concerned, as although i always check ids, we all know how age judging can easily foul us in los.
    what if the boys in brown were to ask for the camera recordings here & then see falangs enter with a guy whose they think/assume is lower than the consent age, or my guest borrowed his friends ids who looks very similar, being just short of the consent age, & as in some kind of related happenings with falang in pty, the boys in brown decide to act upon this!
    is this also worth concidering with guests houses that have no reception or daytime reception, but cameras also present?

i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked

Re: entrance cameras

i agree, now back to the posting
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Just pick someone who looks over 18 AND has an ID card that shows he is.

What I must do next time is pack a small torch, so the ID card can be inspected closely whilst in the bar.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    If your a ped you deserve to get caught.
    BG will you never stop beating that ped dead horse issue, everyone by now knows how you feel. how long must you dwell on the issue. As stated before people who constantly make a lot of noise about an issue ae lileky the ones with the most probblem in that area in thier persoanl life. I think you are a closet ped

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    If your a ped you deserve to get caught.
    BG will you never stop beating that ped dead horse issue, everyone by now knows how you feel. how long must you dwell on the issue. As stated before people who constantly make a lot of noise about an issue ae lileky the ones with the most probblem in that area in thier persoanl life. I think you are a closet ped

Wes
    And I think the word "closet" is being over-generous

:cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by z909
    ............What I must do next time is pack a small torch, so the ID card can be inspected closely whilst in the bar.

Why don't you also bring a magnifying glass, a ruler, and a calculator?

That way you could count the pubes on your prospective shag, measure his pubic area, calculate the ratio of pubes to skin and thereby make a judgement on the true age? If that proved inconclusive you could maybe inspect his teeth like you would a horse?

Alternatively you could just get real and make a sensible judgement without all that malarkey with your wee torch.

Let me tell you this - if I was a bar owner in Thailand and there was some weirdo sitting up the back of the bar inspecting the ID cards with a bloody torch, I would physically eject them from the bar AND I wouldn't even let them finish the lemonade they have probably been sitting nursing for 2hours.

:cheers:

Well how the hell do you spot a fake ID if you don't check it carefully?

Quote Originally Posted by z909
    Well how the hell do you spot a fake ID if you don't check it carefully?
    Well theres is also another apportunity, to stay in a hotel or guesthouse, where they check and keep the ID. :bounce:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Shuee
    Thinking cautiously with all the falangs recent happenings;

thinking about the hotel i stay at near sunee that has entrance cameras, should i be concerned, as although i always check ids, we all know how age judging can easily foul us in los.
    ?
    In consideration spy camera are used to ID and apprehend culprits, then there is reason for concern for misuse. I think cameras at hotels are not a problem, but at other, un-staffed guest houses,etc then they would be useful in a scam or setup.

I don't think someone from a sexually fascistic country like Norway would be very happy to have his activities recorded on camera considering the fact they are criminals for even paying for play with anyone of any age anywhere in the world.
    In instances such as this, the cameras may in fact prove to be the SOURCE of new "setups" and blackmail schemes.
    After all, the NGOs and anti-sex fascists keep telling us that "the law is the law", that "slavery is slavery" and "human trafficking" may be as simple as taking the bus from Issan. And we all know that the more laws there are the bigger the profits are all around, and that is the real engine keeping this movement in high gear. :cheers:

I now understand that there is an NGO in BKK which is in the process of setting up a hotline expressly for reporting "sightings" of guys from Norway and other countries that have similar laws so that they can be tracked and persecuted more effectively. I am going to publicize this as soon as I get details so all of the hysterics on this board can have a field-day!

This is a very slippery slope we're on and the real fun has yet to begin. This is a real growth industry in these otherwise difficult economic times. :joker: