Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ajarntrade is returning to BKK

ajarntrade is returning to BKK

I left Thailand in 2006. I moved to Mexico City and worked at a private school there for two years. Mexico City has some of the most stunningly beautiful guys I have ever seen anywhere in the world.

I then went to "Kurdistan" Northern Iraq and worked there for 6 months. A lot of good looking men here too but nothing in comparison to Mexico City. A lot of blue and green eyes here, that was a nice surprise. I always have liked dark features ( olive colored skin and black hair ) and bright blue or green eyes, very sexy. Enough said about that.

I return to BKK at the end of December. Looking for a new job. looking to reestablish some old friendships.

Wish me luck.

- ajarntrade
    ( ajarntrade because I'm a teacher and I like my guys a bit rough, working class... short, poor and uneducated, if they have an athletic or muscular body... even better ) ( let the row begin )

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    It will be good to have another voice from Bangkok as I do enjoy updates on the
    boy bars, even Tawan Boys. No one has filled the role of reporting on the 'muscle
    boy' scene in a long time. Welcome back :cat:

Were you able to get laid easily in Kurdistan? Many of the rent boys in Istanbul are Kurds...and stunning.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    Were you able to get laid easily in Kurdistan? Many of the rent boys in Istanbul are Kurds...and stunning.
    Stunning but still "sub-human"?

Kurdish guys

No, getting laid here in Kurdistan is not an easy thing. This is still Iraq and no one is OUT. They still have very bad memories of the not so long ago days of Saddam Hussein. Back in those days gays were hung publicly or even decapitated on the streets. I believe the climate for gays is much better in Istanbul than it is here in Iraqi Kurdistan.

I agree with you though, many of the Kurdish men are stunning, without question this place is full of eye candy, though in the six months I've lived here, I have not found a way into the candy store. : (

- ajarntrade

[quote=Brad the Impala]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Chao Na":3mn44dh7
    Stunning but still "sub-human"?[/quote:3mn44dh7]

Kurds are not Arabs, moron.

Welcome back. I remember your post and followed your move to Mexico. Why are you not returning to Mexico? How does the rent (apartment) and availablility of boys compare with thailand?

[quote=Chao Na][quote="Brad the Impala":36uofxks]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Chao Na":36uofxks
    Stunning but still "sub-human"?[/quote:36uofxks]

Kurds are not Arabs, moron.[/quote:36uofxks]

Arabs are not sub-human, rasist .

You're entitled to your opinion. And Arabs are not a race, so why are you calling me a "rasist"?

You're entitled to your opinion. And Arabs are not a race,
    Westerners have always naturally seen other peoples through the frame of their own psychological needs. :bigsmurf:

"sub-human"
    Arabs are human aren't they ? ! :idea: