Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Republic of Chiang Mai

Liked

The Republic of Chiang Mai

The elected government is in Chiang Mai. PAD and other interests control the South of Thailand. How about a new Republic being created in the North, where we still have some civilization, compared to the insanity you have in the South. I do not know how the South of Thailand would do if this came to pass, but I guarentee the North would be better off far away from the trappings of the past that are calling the shots down South. I wonder if I could become the new minister of tourism. The first thing I would allow would be the immigration of all young males from Burma and Loas who wish to move into our new republic. Then, I am sure that tourism would double over night. :cheers:

Now forgetting the joke, this may be a real possiblity. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Perhaps we could seek some suggestions for a name for this new nation...
    Taksinistan?

Quote Originally Posted by padlom
    Taksinistan?
    I will still stay in Thailand, not moving to the Republic of Taksinistan.
    :bounce:

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Just a return to the days of Yore - the Lanna Kingdom. The difference being the ruler would be Taksin and his criminal cronies. You're welcome to them all :blackeye:
    What is the difference between Thaksin and any other Thai politician? They're all the same!
    I used to sigh and say that corruption like we see in Asia could never happen in UK, how wrong I was. Blair, Brown et al have turned Britain into a banana republic!

Long live the Shan

At least one person in this forum who is concerned about the Shan.
    Lets kick out this puppet government that supported the evil regime in Burma. They undeniably have blood on their hands.

Wishing the Shan a Happy Shan New Year.