Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Chiang Mai Club Chiang Mai 19 ?

Liked

Chiang Mai Club Chiang Mai 19 ?

I see in the last issue of OUT magazine, that they still mention Chiang Mai 19 as a gogo boys bar.
    One year ago, my friend and I wanted to see it, and my friend was told on the phone that we could come for a drink and they could possibly ring a boy.
    Not my idea of a gogo-bar, so we didn't go.
    Has anybody really been there and can give an account ?
    Always curious of new ventures !

Liked

Re: Chiang Mai Club Chiang Mai 19 ?

There's some info about it here Chiang Mai Gay news - The Coffee Shack

No idea if its still open. I would be surprised but you never know, it really wasn't much of a place. I've been twice now, both over a year ago. Once there were three boys, once one. I would also be interested if anyone has an update - we still have it listed pending confirmation of its status.

There used to be an interesting Tai-Yai Karaoke/live music bar and the old "Caesar Club" near there, but both were closed last time I checked. So there isn't much around nearby to make it worth treking over for. Although of course there is now Central Festival, and some trendy beer place at Star Avenue mall (i think it's this branch) that runs a LGBT night.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]