Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A Bomb pricing policy .... most expensive in Pattaya?

Liked

A Bomb pricing policy .... most expensive in Pattaya?

We hadn't been to A Bomb for about 3 years, but couldn't remember why .. so last night we gave it a try. When we got the bill we suddenly remembered - the prices were ridiculous. A Breezer Manao was B200!!

Is this the most expensive Bacardi Breezer in Pattaya? I certainly don't know of anywhere that charge this much?

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked: 1
    Abomb has a menu with the prices listed. Not all drinks are that expensive.

How about the boys at A Bomb? Could you give us some information on that?

Usually if I go for a cheaper drink, I try the beer bars. The only reason I go to a place I know charges more is to see the boys.

Last time I was at A Bomb, they did not have the type of boy I enjoy so have not been there for several years.

Thanks

bacardi breezer is the most expensive bottled drink you can order in a boy bar. stick to simple well drinks or beer.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya Male
    How about the boys at A Bomb? Could you give us some information on that?
    The boys are of the bigger muscled variety - nothing to comare to Tawan in BKK but if lie me you like a 'man' rather than a boy then give it a try. And stick to a simple drink ... :drunken:
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

krazy Dragon Price Policy.

All drinks all night 110bht :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.