Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fascinating article on Saudi Arabia

Fascinating article on Saudi Arabia

The Gay Boy Thailand website has just posted a long, long article on Saudi Arabia. I think it's excellent. I would cross-post it here, but it seems to be obviously under copyright.

Links?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Try Google

Cedric, can't you even do Google?

My comments

Well, this report is basically spot-on тАФ not just about Saudi Arabia, mind you, but the whole Arabic and Persian world.

Yes, the amount of sexual activity between males can make you think of тАЬsex in prison.тАЭ But I have always wondered, in such a male-dominated society, why men are doing this тАЬhorrible thingтАЭ to themselves? Could it be that they shut the women away to keep them from interfering with the much more important item of male friendship?

It also reveals Islamic hypocrisy, which I have mentioned before. This may perhaps be acceptable if they keep the hypocrisy to themselves, BUT to come out and attack the тАЬdecadent WestтАЭ for its gays is real chutzpah. There are REASONS why gay farang have been living in Arab societies forever, and theyтАЩre not hard to understand. I recently saw a movie about Oum Kalthoum (the Egyptian singer), and was surprised to see my best friend from Tunis in the movie тАФ now happily living in Egypt. He wonтАЩt be leaving, either!

Anyway, IтАЩll quote him again. тАЬHenry,тАЭ said he, тАЬin America we think we are 95% straight and 5% gay. Well, here in Tunisia, if you walk down the street, you will see 20% just totally not interested, 40% who can be chatted round, and the last 40% are JUST AS INTERESTED AS YOU ARE.тАЭ

The top/bottom thing is a real laugh as well, as if you didnтАЩt need both to have sex! This is another issue I finally had out with my Persian lover, who detested bottoms and loved doing it to me. (тАЭAh, my darling, my dear!!!тАЭ) So I finally threw it in his face: тАЬIтАЩm your darling, but you hate bottoms.тАЭ His replies were totally incoherent, but a lot of human beings are totally incoherent!

Still, I am quite convinced that if Thailand disappeared, I would be back in Tunisia in a heartbeat. The Tunisians have the same тАЬfunтАЭ attitude towards life, and love playing sex games as well!

Henry

Liked: 1
    Henry

I have been living in Jeddah for lets say a very ling time. The article is dead true. I can have all the sex I want and for free. I would suggest that Chao Na read this article and open up his little limited world before shooting his mouth of about Arabs.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Oh no!

You mean (shudder) that people should have some actual knowledge of the things they write about?

Enjoy the wait! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    Henry

I have been living in Jeddah for lets say a very ling time. The article is dead true. I can have all the sex I want and for free. I would suggest that Chao Na read this article and open up his little limited world before shooting his mouth of about Arabs.
    I don't care how much buggery they get up to, Arabs are still subhuman.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na

What experience do you base this on?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    Henry

Chao Na, there you go again. Your comments are not witty or smart, just hurtful and cruel. How can you treat others that way?