Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Saudi Arabia, What a Lovely Place

Liked: 1

Re: Saudi Arabia, What a Lovely Place

For once I agree with you. This is over the top. But I have to tell you I know a lot about this case as we have all been following it . The Saudis usually like to get out of a situation without loosing face, rather like the Thais. The easy way out for this man would have just been to say "I repent". He point blank refused to do so on several ocasions, even when advised to do so by his own government.

Black magic is taken very seroiusly here by fundametalists. You say you have been to Lebanon and have Lebanese friends so I dont have to tell you that out of all Arabs they are the most arrogant. A good number of then just blatently take the piss out of the Saudis and then wonder why they get bitten.

Watch this space he will never be executed. The Saudis want this to go away peacefully as much as Amnesty International does.

Us expats come here and make a stack of money. We know that most of our lifestyle is against the law. There is a rule here. Do what you like but don't frighten the horses. In othe words do whatever you like but don't draw attention to unislamic actions.

By the way. He came to perform Umra and whilst he was here it is said that he was holding meetings to perform magic for and against people for cash payments.

http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article28942.ece
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sounds f*cked...

Imagine... the guy goes there for a pilgrimage, only to find himself locked up and his freedom taken away for two years. I hate hearing stories like this. Not to mention the death sentence bit and all.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Sounds f*cked...

Imagine... the guy goes there for a pilgrimage, only to find himself locked up and his freedom taken away for two years. I hate hearing stories like this. Not to mention the death sentence bit and all.

Beachlover I have just added a link to my post. The story from the local press here.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I just saw your post and the link... interesting.

It really sounds like something from the middle ages. The comments made by locals sound quite surreal.

It's true the guy should have just told them he repented then f*cked off back to his home where he can do his nut (i.e. what he really meant to say) in safety.

The main question I have is: is he heavier than a duck?