Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Jomtien Beach Condo complex

Jomtien Beach Condo complex

Hi, Anyone ever rented at Jomtien Beach Condo (soi 11)? Any pros/cons or advice on the complex or the area? Thanks

Liked
    I believe you are referring to the "RIM HAT" condos (about soi 11 Jomtiem Beach)

There are five towers, two in front (S1 & S2) and three in the rear (A1-A2-A3)

If we are talking about the same place, I can say this. I lived here when I first moved to Thailand (7 years ago).

It was quiet and had a lovely pool / lots of parking and had little mini marts /cafes / various shops that were very handy to have near by.

Everyone was friendly and respected each other. I enjoyed my stay here but moved about 6 months later to my house nearby.

A friend who still lives here told me recently that the place is not as peaceful as it used to be. To use his words to described the current feeling of the place.." It's gone to hell in a hand basket"

I believe what he is saying is more tenants are moving into the condos who's culture consists of being drunk and loud and rude all the time.

I would suggest spending a few days walking around the complex during the day and night times to get a feel for the place.

Perhaps you don't mind rude behavior from your neighbors while enjoying the lovely pool setting. To each his own. Good Luck.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Thanks for the info. Anyone have any other recommendations Jomtien Beach (10,000-12,000B rental range) Thanks