Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And again police and Mayor in Sunee on 26th

And again police and Mayor in Sunee on 26th

Any reason still to go there?

PATTAYA MAYOR CRACKS DOWN ON ILLEGAL GAY BARS AND TEEN DRUGGIES
    The Mayor of Pattaya, Mr.Itthipol Khun-pluem, intent on cracking down on illegal operations and under-age sex in one of PattayaтАШs most popular gay venues, Sunee Plaza, South Pattaya, on July 26, 2008, co-operated with police to mobilize in strength and thoroughly search the area. They were especially concerned to eradicate the prolific gangs of teenagers who sell sexual services, amongst whom there is a high illegal drug usage.

At 00.30 AM, on July 26, Pol.Col.Nopadol Wongnom, Pattaya Superintendent, organized a 70-man squad of regular and volunteer police to raid Sunee Plaza, where many foreigners go to find willing young boys. The squad checked 50 gay beer bars, pubs and go-go bars on the lookout Details ...

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/index.p ... goryID=001

One bar in Sunee is run by a policeman. Every morning at 9am the boys going there to buy the drugs but this bar never get caught. So funny here in Pattaya. But the guys who running a honest business there have the damage too from the bad image of Sunee Plaza.

Everyone is out to make a name for themselves. Two very different reports on this raid. One report says nothing was found to be amiss in the bars but did pick up some street kids. Another report(pattayaonenews) says there were over 80 underage working the bars as well as an 8 year old.

I've been curious, what is the marital status of our new mayor? I've never seen or heard mention of a wife, and he's a mighty fine looking young man, in my eyes. Actually, he reminds me a LOT of my best friend's BF in Japan several years ago who I always lusted after.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    "One bar in Sunee is run by a policeman. Every morning at 9am the boys going there to buy the drugs but this bar never get caught. So funny here in Pattaya. '

and he's a very pleasant fellow as well.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by bkk gwm
    I've been curious, what is the marital status of our new mayor? I've never seen or heard mention of a wife, and he's a mighty fine looking young man, in my eyes. Actually, he reminds me a LOT of my best friend's BF in Japan several years ago who I always lusted after.
    Thats true I like the Mayor too and hope he is gay.

Liked

Hong narm yoo tee NACHT!!! Achtung!

This story (same page) is much more interesting.

If you see this man in the Family Mart, stay outside of urinating distance: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownew ... 0000006707 The customers, the police, and the Family Mart employees seem to not be able to make up their minds whether the story's highlight is the attempted suicide, or water sports taking place in the soup aisle.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked
    Are there really "over 50" venues in Sunee as reported in this story.

"The problem is exacerbated by the fact that many teenagers use their immoral earnings to buy drugs to share among their friends." Good lord, "their immoral earnings".

Liked
    I agree with smiles, the subject has been thoroughly covered in many threads. The problem will not end as long as there is Yabba and pedophiles and kids who go there to find both.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Re: Hong narm yoo tee NACHT!!! Achtung!

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    This story (same page) is much more interesting.

If you see this man in the Family Mart, stay outside of urinating distance: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownew ... 0000006707 The customers, the police, and the Family Mart employees seem to not be able to make up their minds whether the story's highlight is the attempted suicide, or water sports taking place in the soup aisle.

Cheers ...
    Odd, it says he was bleeding profusely, I saw no blood but a lot of piss.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Th photos in the raid article are classic posing shots lol... in every shot the chief in brown is seen commanding or directing someting... if he's the police chief who's the mayor?