Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunee Promotion & the Police Raid

Liked

Sunee Promotion & the Police Raid

I popped into Soi Sunee tonight because I read some flyer about a few promotions with the bars. ( I like promotions because I am such a cheap azz.)

After a bit of fun in Holiday 2 go-go which did not have any promotions but the normal bad boys doing their thing (apparently not all the Sunee bars were involved) I almost tripped over the police pick-up truck with red lights flashing parked directly in front of Holiday 2 a go-go when I exited the bar.

I stood in the doorway and watched as the police marched 7 or 8 boys from the upstairs go-go bar....not sure of the name but across from Top Man go-go....yes Top Man has changed names but the name I cannot remember at this writing.

After the police left I asked one of the taxi drivers what was going on and she said that the police had just raided the go-go bar and tested some employees for Yaa Baa. Those that failed the test were marched off to the waiting Police pick-up truck.

Of all the nights for a police raid, why do they decide to do it when Sunee Plaza tries to have a fun promotion type night?

Anyway, that kind of took the wind out of my sails and I left the area. I don't have a problem with the police but I would just prefer not to see them while visiting go-go bars. I spend most of my free nights either near Boys Town or Jomtiem Complex areas and have never seen a police raid in these areas.

Does anyone know why Sunee gets raided and the other areas don't? I am sure Sunee employees are not the only employees that use Yaa Baa.

I did eat at Memories bar before my fun at Holiday Go-Go, and the food was yummy.

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Liked

Re: Sunee Promotion & the Police Raid

Quote Originally Posted by bigben

Does anyone know why Sunee gets raided and the other areas don't? I am sure Sunee employees are not the only employees that use Yaa Baa.

I did eat at Memories bar before my fun at Holiday Go-Go, and the food was yummy.
    Now you know why, surely you do its called baht Dollars Peso Gingi , it what makes the world go round and the police bend over.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by bigben

Of all the nights for a police raid, why do they decide to do it when Sunee Plaza tries to have a fun promotion type night?
    Ask the Boystown cartel.

:cheers:

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy

Ask the Boystown cartel.

:cheers:
    Now there's a canny statement.

Liked

Nice from police always to wait with the raids till i finished my holidays. Never have seen one.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked

I also don't rely mind the police raids many customers in some other bars tend to run for cover at a safe haven a bit like the air raid warnings in WW2 for some bewildering reason when there is a raid i tend to fill with people I don't see that much throughout the year. :santa:
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    I also don't rely mind the police raids many customers in some other bars tend to run for cover at a safe haven a bit like the air raid warnings in WW2 for some bewildering reason when there is a raid i tend to fill with people I don't see that much throughout the year. :santa:
    Mark, please be honest. 70% of your boys escaped when the police warning reached your bar. One of your leading staff confirmed this to my Thai friend. So please explain? 6 boys are on the bar counter moving (not dancing) and I sit 2 drinks long and not one boy came to my table also not to the next at 10.45pm

Liked

[quote="gaydestination So please explain? 6 boys are on the bar counter moving (not dancing) and I sit 2 drinks long and not one boy came to my table also not to the next at 10.45pm[/quote]

You must have done something wrong? During my visit i was sitting with 11 boys and could not take more to sit with me
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gaydestination
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    Mark, please be honest. 70% of your boys escaped when the police warning reached your bar. One of your leading staff confirmed this to my Thai friend. So please explain? 6 boys are on the bar counter moving (not dancing) and I sit 2 drinks long and not one boy came to my table also not to the next at 10.45pm
    love that one you know I have listened to most of your post and responded to them to improve on what you have said eg lady's out side the bar,
    39 gogo boys started work 4 left the bar because they were unsure if they would pass a drugs test 3 more staff tested then selves in the bar with kits provided by the bar and stayed. 11 boys were taken off and I can only presume you could not see the other boys in the bar even with the glow paint on.
    You are however right about the lack of boys at one point left dancing on the table as they were all sitting with customers, and as you were there surly you sore me asking the boys not to take cigarette brakes and asking the boys that had finish drinking with customers to get back on the tables as soon as they could.

Mark.
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Liked

[quote=atri1666]
    Quote Originally Posted by "gaydestination So please explain? 6 boys are on the bar counter moving (not dancing) and I sit 2 drinks long and not one boy came to my table also not to the next at 10.45pm[/quote

You must have done something wrong? During my visit i was sitting with 11 boys and could not take more to sit with me
    Sorry had not read your post before responding to gaydestination.
    Not referring to you offing all the 11 boys, there were 11 boys offed that night which left the other to sit with customers most of the night.

Mark.