Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: free sex in Pattaya

Liked

free sex in Pattaya

Hi
    Just a tip if you tired of money boys all the time , why not get it for free?

There's a new disco here, Dude club , and they are open all night . Free entrance (soi Bongkot) not far from the Day-Night plaza.
    I went there last night ,Saturday around midnight, the place was filled with hot boys there dancing and partying , they had shows with drags and dancing boys. I've never seen so many hot boys in one place before!
    I met this cute 21 y.o and we had a great time together , he told me he never had sex with farang before , so it was not difficult for me to say yes

He had his own room not far from the disco so it was a great night for me. No money spent , just hot sex .
    I will remember you Bee. And maybe see u at dude club next weekend.

Maybe I was just lucky , but I think that he found my body too hot to resist. Yes I'm fit. :cheers:

I saw a few money boys around there too, as always you have to be careful.

Re: free sex in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by yedo111
    Hi

There's a new disco here, Dude club , and they are open all night . Free entrance (soi Bongkot) not far from the Day-Night plaza.
    I went there last night ,Saturday around midnight, the place was filled with hot boys there dancing and partying , they had shows with drags and dancing boys. I've never seen so many hot boys in one place before!
    I met this cute 21 y.o and we had a great time together , he told me he never had sex with farang before , so it was not difficult for me to say yes

He had his own room not far from the disco so it was a great night for me. No money spent , just hot sex .
    I will remember you Bee. And maybe see u at dude club next weekend.

Maybe I was just lucky , but I think that he found my body too hot to resist. Yes I'm fit. :cheers:

I saw a few money boys around there too, as always you have to be careful.

Personally, I have never charged a boy for sex.

Mind you, I've never plastered his name and where I met him over a forum either

:cheers:

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Bee? BEE???? - He told me the same thing two weeks ago at DUDE club, that I was his first farang. (and HE paid me!)

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    Bee? BEE???? - He told me the same thing two weeks ago at DUDE club, that I was his first farang. (and HE paid me!)

Did he also say it was the first time he'd swallowed?

:cheers:

I think that he found my body too hot to resist. Yes I'm fit.
    Fit for what - glasses?

Hi

I met this cute 21 y.o and we had a great time together..
    It may be free now... but wait until he becomes your bf..... you'll pay one way or another :alien:

he told me he never had sex with farang before
    he meant "No sex with farang TODAY!" :alien: :alien:

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Yedo111- (I was kidding on my previous post) You make it sound like one has to PAY all the time in order to have sex... that isn't the case for many of us; thus, your entry seemed a bit on the "Far Side".

Liked
    yedo11

i am interested to hear how the no payment came about - was it discussed previosly to you emptying your sack,
    or did you just not bother to pay as you assumed he wasnt a money boy, & then he was too shy to ask for payment in kind when he left???

thanks for the disco tip
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked
    OK why are you not surprised
    I think all of you know this, if you meet new Thai friends, especially in Pattaya its always about money when it comes to sex , unless you're in a healthy relationship..
    So I'm not looking for a thai bf, just some fun in the weekends ,and when the fun is free I just keep smiling.

Anyway he paid for his own drinks, and that's always a good sign . He just wanted sex with me, is it so hard to believe?

And I was invited to his room not mine for a change.

Anyway the disco is a nice place , you should try it. A few farangs there but mostly thai.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuee
    yedo11

i am interested to hear how the no payment came about - was it discussed previosly to you emptying your sack,
    or did you just not bother to pay as you assumed he wasnt a money boy, & then he was too shy to ask for payment in kind when he left???

thanks for the disco tip

He just wanted sex with me, is it so hard to believe?
    Post a picture of yourself and we'll let you know.