Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free food, free drinks, free laughter... Dec 1 invitation

Your timing is flawless as we arrive in town on Novermber 30 for our annual two months of alcohol, frivilous behavior, beach massage, and conversation with our fellow travelers. It will be very good indeed to see you and all the other fine gentlemen. It is, also, most fortunate that you have chosen Cornor Bar in Sunee; a gathering of such a diverse and perverse crowd in Boyz Town would no doubt bring all of the strolling tourist from Walking Street to see so many fine and fancy gentelmen in one place. Thanks again, Rainwalker, for your kind hospitality.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thanks...

I am glad to see this thread cleansed of off topic nastiness and unfortunately for some out there, my farewell
    comments were also purged (unless I missed it) as well as a few good riddance additions.

Since at least part of the nastiness is gone, I'll continue posting and borrow rainwalker's bugle and blow my
    own horn for a moment. thanks to the moderators for their actions and at least this thread is back on topic. :cat:

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    As I wrote before, more farewells than Frank Sinatra.

My my...such formalities at Sunee Plaza, feeding truffles to pigs comes to mind!

Absolutely correct!

Thank the powers that be that this thread is back on topic!

Now that the miscreants have been removed from our sight, I wonder if these same powers will be able to likewise remove the pretty young boys who are always cavorting in the Plaza, right under our noses, in front of Corner Bar? All those sly winks and knowing glances may be more than some of our board members can take or resist. But I hope not!

I am eagerly awaiting this festive event, all thanks to Rainwalker99.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I am glad to see this thread cleansed of off topic nastiness and unfortunately for some out there, my farewell
    comments were also purged (unless I missed it) as well as a few good riddance additions.

Since at least part of the nastiness is gone, I'll continue posting and borrow rainwalker's bugle and blow my
    own horn for a moment. thanks to the moderators for their actions and at least this thread is back on topic. :cat:
    Yes cat, your reply was deleted because it would have been out of context.

We have had to say goodbye to an old friend, for the umteenth time.
    Worry not, he will return with a new handle.
    He might just might last longer than 79 good posts before going into self-destruct mode once more.

Re: Why Pigs Can Sniff Out Truffles...

Quote Originally Posted by Rainwalker99
    By WALTER SULLIVAN, NYTimes
    Published: March 24, 1982

Truffles are rare and expensive as it is. They would be far more so, were it not for the remarkable ability of pigs to sniff them out from as deep as three feet underground.

The explanation, it seems, relates to the sex life of pigs - and perhaps of human beings as well. Researchershave found that truffles contain large quantities of a substance also synthesized in the testes of boars. In the boars it is secreted into their saliva when they court females. The Germans report that the substance's musklike scent, ''emanating from the saliva foam, is smelled by the sow and prompts her standing reflex.''

The chemical is twice as abundant in truffles as in the blood plasma of boars. Furthermore, it and related steroids are produced in the testes of human males and secreted by their armpit sweat glands.

This substance has a psychological effect on human beings as well. Researchers showed pictures of normally clad women to male and female subjects, some of whom were also exposed to the musky odor of the substance, described chemically as 5a-androst-16-en-3a-ol.

The subjects were asked to grade the photographed women for sexual attractiveness. Those who had sniffed the substance gave higher grades than did the others.

Such an effect, it is proposed, might also account for the human predilection for truffles.

(Edited)
    Yes....er...thanks for that Rainwalker, I am well aware of the scourcing, harvesting, and preparation of truffles, you may have enlightened some other members though.
    So..yes thanks Rainwalker, we can all only hope for a deluge SOON!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

cheeky bugger

"Your Highnesses, Your Excellencies, My Lords and Ladies, Respected Members of the Clergy, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages..."

that counts out all the members of the Sawatdee forum.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: cheeky bugger

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    "Your Highnesses, Your Excellencies, My Lords and Ladies, Respected Members of the Clergy, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages..."

that counts out all the members of the Sawatdee forum.
    But counts in some of their sex partners, apparently.

Rainwalkers comments on pigs and truffles reminds me of the first rule of the universe. ALL MEN ARE PIGS!!!!!

So, let's all get back to rooting for truffles and stop all this back stabbing and bitching!!!!

See all of you other pigs on DEC 2.