List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sunday 20 July = Events.

Guess Toi will play as Diva again - he did it last year the first time in Cafe Royal. I hear Jim from Ambiance not joy this year because he prefer to run the Marathon (also on 20th but in the morning)

Liked
    Will it never end? Small mercies .... jinks is not stickying upcoming drag queen/lipsynch events to the top of the page for 15 weeks any more.

Who's 'Bee'?

Cheers ... :albino:
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Who's 'Bee'?

Chairs ... :albino:
    If you didn't live in the back of beyond you would know.

--o0O0o--

Where's Fattman to tell us how ghastly the 3 Divas show is going to be and how we shouldn't go even tho' it's a charity performance?

He must be spitting feathers since the Soi 4 charity functions were so well attended ...

Just to let you know Fatty, I shall be at Cafe Royale next Sunday; I will grit my teeth and enjoy popping a few hundred Baht in the box for a good cause and applaud the old drag artists who do it all for nothing so that others less fortunate than ourselves can eat a crust. :knob:

Dont worry guys EL DUO will sing there too (live) That should be enough compensation.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    ... jinks is not stickying upcoming drag queen/lipsynch events to the top of the page
    Cheers ... :albino:
    Actually, Miss Jacon does not lipsynch, she can carry a tune on her own. It's not Sinatra but it's not painful on the ears like most of the karaoke bars in Thailand.
    E Dok Tong

2 Argues to come on July 20th

Hi fattman following 2 argues to come and enjoy on July 20th.
    Yes its true Mrs Jason sing live and ones she sing and act together with EL Duo in Bangkok at Soi 4 at Balcony. Just from the situation and it was a very good show without any rehearsals.

Here my two argues and argues on http://www.el-duo.com/gallery.php
    This pics make every dead dog alive.

Or take the chance to talk to them on 26th on the GayTingTong Party - I am sure they will show up there - so make your donation there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Menu added AND still not stuck, Smiles will be so happy hehehe

Sounds very good and the price is perfect - Just 10 Euro - For this money you just can get in Europe some Burger.

Quote Originally Posted by gaydestination
    Sounds very good and the price is perfect - Just 10 Euro - For this money you just can get in Europe some Burger.
    For your 10 Euros you could probably get a couple of boiled dogs and a fried cat in Korea - so if cheapness is your criterion for perfection why not try there?

:cheers: