Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for travel companian.

Looking for travel companian.

Some one who now where to look for at travel comp. around i Thailand, prefer a sports student as I like sport to

You can hire one easily at your nearest friendly go-go or host bar.

Not many genuine Thai students will have the time or money (not to mention inclination) to knock around with you on their own dime.

Yes, I will pay for hotel/transport mm, like to see around thailand

and the sex?

looking for a sporty student more for travel, not only sex

Quote Originally Posted by KOKLAPPER
    not only sex
    But not only travel, either.

What you're really looking for is someone who can both travel with you, be your guide, interpret for you, and also bend over for you as required. I still think a prostitute is the best choice. Less complicated that way.

Sporty student AKA PE Major in College

Well, good luck to you with your search. I have two specific bits of advice for you.

a. If your guy is really a college student, then he's enrolled in college, and cannot simply take off 2-3 weeks on a whim. You will need to plan ahead, and co-ordinate your visit to coincide with either the shorter term break (coming in a couple of months), or the break between school years, which is also known as "summer vacation" AKA "the hot season."

b. This is not the right place to look for your guy. Try ThaiLoveLinks or other such sites.

In general, you should be on the lookout for scammers, and also be aware that many Thai college students do not speak English.

Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    Quote Originally Posted by KOKLAPPER
    not only sex
    But not only travel, either.

What you're really looking for is someone who can both travel with you, be your guide, interpret for you, and also bend over for you as required. I still think a prostitute is the best choice. Less complicated that way.
    But he is too cheap.

Re: Sporty student AKA PE Major in College

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Cate
    Well, good luck to you with your search. I have two specific bits of advice for you.

a. If your guy is really a college student, then he's enrolled in college, and cannot simply take off 2-3 weeks on a whim. You will need to plan ahead, and co-ordinate your visit to coincide with either the shorter term break (coming in a couple of months), or the break between school years, which is also known as "summer vacation" AKA "the hot season."

b. This is not the right place to look for your guy. Try ThaiLoveLinks or other such sites.

In general, you should be on the lookout for scammers, and also be aware that many Thai college students do not speak English.
    Listen to a guy who has a harem of school boys!

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    I'm always available as a paid traveling companion and I'm fairly cheap as well. However I have no interest in sport-elbow lifting in the bar is as good as it gets but I can certainly talk and entertain with stories and delicious gossip about not only Sawatdee members but anyone you like. If I don't know it I just make it up and I'm very convincing.

With me beside you-you always look good by comparison-an added benefit.

I'm yours for a bottle of scotch a day and a few baht for expenses.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.