Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Condo Available at VT5

Condo Available at VT5

My Boyfriend has a studio (43 sqm) Condo available at View Talay 5. Located 200 meters from Jomtien Beach and 15 minutes from down town Pattaya.

The room is fully furnished in modern Thai style with European comfort (air conditioner, Fan, hot water, kitchenette, microwave and TV).

VT5 has a huge private Swimming Pool and facilities as, Laundry, Restaurants, Internet access, Hair cut, Thai massage etc...24h/24h a day Security with Parking.

Long term rental only 13,000 Baht a month (shorter term slightly higher)

For pictures & info http://www.jimcoston.com/condo.html

Liked
    Seems rather expensive to me. But that is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Diec
    If you go to http://www.viewtalaycondos.com/rates.htm you'll find a similiar condo on a lower floor goes for 1 month/25,000B (low season) and 1 month/26,000B (high season).

To be sure there are cheaper accomodations available in Pattaya / Jomtien Beach. You get what you pay for.

So 13,000 bht a month seems rather reasonable to me. But that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoston
    If you go to http://www.viewtalaycondos.com/rates.htm you'll find a similiar condo on a lower floor goes for 1 month/25,000B (low season) and 1 month/26,000B (high season).

To be sure there are cheaper accomodations available in Pattaya / Jomtien Beach. You get what you pay for.

So 13,000 bht a month seems rather reasonable to me. But that's just my opinion.
    don't mind Diec... anything over 100 baht/day is too expensive for his budget :alien: :alien: :alien:

Quote Originally Posted by StingRay
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoston
    If you go to you'll find a similiar condo on a lower floor goes for 1 month/25,000B (low season) and 1 month/26,000B (high season).

IF THAT'S THE CASE WHY IS IT STILL ON THE MARKET :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    the thread was posted on the 22nd of June - and that's yesterday dick head! Why are you still on the market... :flower: :flower:

Liked
    The fact that electricity and water are not included - and will be billed at the end of the visit - would put me off: (a) thinking "what sort of penny-pinching and unprofessional landlord is this?", (b) thinking twice about drinking water, washing dishes, or switching on an electrical device in case it was going to be at an extortionate price, (c) not knowing whether I had been ripped off by the sum ultimately charged,

The complete element for utility costs should be included in the overall charge for accommodation levied upfront - as other View Talay 5 landlords I have rented from have done.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius
    The fact that electricity and water are not included - and will be billed at the end of the visit - would put me off: (a) thinking "what sort of penny-pinching and unprofessional landlord is this?", (b) thinking twice about drinking water, washing dishes, or switching on an electrical device in case it was going to be at an extortionate price, (c) not knowing whether I had been ripped off by the sum ultimately charged,

The complete element for utility costs should be included in the overall charge for accommodation levied upfront - as other View Talay 5 landlords I have rented from have done.
    What the betting the bf is Thai? Bet the poster paid for the condo too for the bf who is probably an ex prostitute (sorry, bar boy with feelings, who is a human too and needs our support) too?

expensive

... I thought it was a little expensive for a small area, and I thought Pattaya was saturated with accommodation.

It was a simple post

Quote Originally Posted by UKlover
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius

What the betting the bf is Thai? Bet the poster paid for the condo too for the bf who is probably an ex prostitute (sorry, bar boy with feelings, who is a human too and needs our support) too?
    The only thing you are right about is my b/f is Thai. He is a 38 year old DOCTOR in BKK and has never worked in a bar in his life. As for the Condo, he paid for it completely on his own.

When I posted the message, I assumed people would read it, and if they were interested they would follow up on it. If it's too expensive for you, fine .... move on ...there's nothing to see here. That doesn't mean it's not right for someone else.

As I said in the earlier post, there are cheaper places in Pattaya - you get what you pay for. There are similiar condos at VT5 (as mentioned above) going for 25,000 baht a month.

Instead in less than 24 hours, my b/f has been disparaged as being "penny-pinching and unprofessional " and a prostitute.

Contrary to popular belief, not all Thais are prostitutes or out to cheat farangs out of money.

Welcome to Sawatdee Gay Thailand, where the friendliness and warmth to new posts is simply overwhelming.