Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond City Place Serviced Apartments

Diamond City Place Serviced Apartments

I saw a reference to this some time ago but cannot find it now.
    Anyway, grateful any opinions on this place or somewhere similar. website looks good.

What is the policy on joiners?

Do they have any apartments in a quiet location? I read something about noise all night from an Isaan pub and street noise etc.

Plan to be in Pattaya in 2 weeks time and to stay a few weeks and want somewhere central (near Pattayaland and Sunee) and independent/comfortable.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Jim

Tycoon Place

Seems to be located close to Diamond City. How do they compare?

Thanks
    Jim

Why not stay in 2Guys GH. Friendly owners and guest and close to everything.

Where are the Diamond City apartments. I have not heard of them.

Apartments

Hi,

I believe you will find a brief discussion here:
    http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 14861.html

and the website located her:
    http://www.diamondcitypattaya.com/

To answer the original question, I believe there are quieter rooms, you will see from your balcony which faces the bar ChampIsaan - which was at least 100 mteres away and has now moved elsewhere, so I am told, so is no longer an issue. Many rooms will face the main road where South Pattaya Road/Pattaya 3rd Road cross, but others face away from here. If you don't like the room when you are shown to it, ask to be moved to a quieter room, it really isn't a problem.

Highly recommended.
    :bounce:

I may have to give it a try. Looks nice.

Thanks for comments. What is the policy of Diamond Apts regarding joiners? no problem or need to book double room or need to pay?

Any more comments?

Thanks
    Jim

Liked
    Stayed there in March - the Isaan club was still open then, but closed promptly at 1am so noise really wasn't too much of an issue for me. Don't recall seeing any mention of a joiners fee, but the main lobby door is constantly manned, so booking a double to be on the safe side may be advisable. Overall, I thought the place was a good value.

Diamond City Place Serviced Apartments

Thanks for the comments.

Anyone know for sure about joiners policy? no problem or need to book double or have to pay?

Thanks
    Jim

Joiners

Anyone have personal experience and can answer my question on joiners above, please?

Thanks
    Jim