Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Great Smelling Laundry

Great Smelling Laundry

On prior visits tp Pattaya my clothes were smelling great after using a certain laundry. So much so, that if I brought some clothes back home that were laundered in Pattaya the smell would remind me of Thailand.

Now my companion is washing my clothes and the smell is ordinary, much like the laundries back home.

What brand of detergent or other additive can be used so my clothes are smelling great again?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    you nutter..but I'll indulge you. Haven't you seen them spray a little something into the bag when you pick up your laundry in Thailand ?.

It's just some nice smelling spray I'm sure you can buy in your home supermarket so get your housewive shoes on and get out and find..put your washed and ironed washing in abag for a while and spray it !
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

I figured I's sound like a nutter :compress: :geek:

But I really want to get to bottom of this one.

So today I visited that laundry and bought an small unmarked spray bottle with green liquid in it for 300 baht.

I figure that something similar should be much cheaper at Big C but have always sent out my laundry and am rather clueless about domestic chores.

Never occured to me :idea: it can be spayed into a bag rather than on each shirt cause at 300 baht per bottle I want to use in an efficient manner. Thanks!

Next week I'll tackle world peace. :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by Astrro
    I figured I's sound like a nutter :compress: :geek:

But I really want to get to bottom of this one.

So today I visited that laundry and bought an small unmarked spray bottle with green liquid in it for 300 baht.

I figure that something similar should be much cheaper at Big C but have always sent out my laundry and am rather clueless about domestic chores.

Never occured to me :idea: it can be spayed into a bag rather than on each shirt cause at 300 baht per bottle I want to use in an efficient manner. Thanks!

Next week I'll tackle world peace. :cheers:
    Thank God! Finally someone airing his "Dirty Laundry".... after all those Paedo witch hunt stuff - This is a nice change! Thank you Astro :flower: :flower: :geek:

Liked: 1
    It seems like the most places put in way too much soap, so your clothes and sheets have a horrible soapy smell if the clothes are not completely dry. And yes, nice to talk about something other than another arrest.

Liked

laundry

I used to have my shorts and T-shirts washed by whatever laundry was close by, but over the years I tend to bring my own nice soap -- past few years I have been using, 'ALL', It leaves a rather pleasant aroma on the shorts. I liked the personal attention and the pleasant welcome at laundry places but did not care for what they did to my clothes at least several times. I'm a slow learner sometimes, but now as I shower before bed I wash out a few things every few nights. A tip for returning to homeland. Travel with dirty or at least sweaty clothes in suitcase. If officials are so nosy as to rummage, I feel justified in making them earn their salt. One of my favorite underpants still is a pair that my Thai friend slipped on to run down to the lobby to let one of his friends know something, that at the time was so important. Really if they fit me 38 waist and his being about 28, he was so cute running out the door with my red checked boxers.
    I can't put them on now without thinking of him and his tush on his so important errand that he needed to slip on my boxers to complete his task. Also makes me remember what he was wearing, or lack there of, when he needed to put on my boxers. Is Thaiophile a word? If not, it should be.

Liked

Re: laundry

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    " ... but now as I shower before bed I wash out a few things every few nights ... "
    My guy invariably washes his underwear in the shower. Wears them in under the water, lathers himself all up, washes everything, then strips 'em off to finish the job on himself.

Little extras: I get to watch (never get tired of it), as well as getting mine done when he's finishd with his. A very efficient method all round, in my opinion.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Re: laundry

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Quote Originally Posted by bing
    " ... but now as I shower before bed I wash out a few things every few nights ... "
    My guy invariably washes his underwear in the shower. Wears them in under the water, lathers himself all up, washes everything, then strips 'em off to finish the job on himself.

Little extras: I get to watch (never get tired of it), as well as getting mine done when he's finishd with his. A very efficient method all round, in my opinion.

Cheers ...
    Obviously you do not have water restrictions where you are. Timed showers are the the least of what some in this country have to make do with.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    actually Astrro may not be as big a nutter as I think he is or I am..one of the great joys for me is getting the laundry back in Pattaya. It's always perfect..better than any five star hotel.

One of the great little things in life that make it so pleasurable ( and probably shows how easily pleased I am)
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.