Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Visiting a gogo boy's quarters - a personal experience

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Visiting a gogo boy's quarters - a personal experience

This is a bit long, but I know there are others besides myself who enjoy reading experiences other members have that are a bit out of the ordinary, so here's my tale of a visit to an acquaintances "loom". Names and some details have been changed to avoid causing them problems. And no, it didn't end up being a "sandwich" after the story ends.

----------------------------------------------------------

YOU SHOW ME YOURS, I'LL SHOW YOU MINE

Story here: http://khunbaobao.blogspot.com/2010/...surprised.html

Nice story bao-bao.

The room looked much nicer than one I saw above a bar I will not name on Pattayaland Soi 1. That room looked like a prison camp barracks with way to many boys stuffed into one place. I am told it was for the new boys in town. If they make it they tend to move up in room quality as their fan base increases their monthly income.

I have been in many of the boys rooms over the years and they are as varied as the boys.

WOW

What a good story thanks for taking the time to post it here
    So what happened to the 2 guys do you still see them
    Are they still working at the club

Thanks so much, bao-bao, for taking the time to post your adventure. And so well-written, too. These are the kinds of posts that make this an interesting and informative forum. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

What a brilliant detailed post, this is what this forum is about.

THANK YOU!!

Liked
    My experience visiting a go-go boys room was quite the opposite of bao-bao. The room was a disaster area. A number of boys were sleeping as it was the middle of the day. Could not wait to get out of it.
    Francois

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I see I forgot to ask an important question.

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    My experience visiting a go-go boys room was quite the opposite of bao-bao. The room was a disaster area. A number of boys were sleeping as it was the middle of the day. Could not wait to get out of it.
    Francois
    Francois has raised a very good point, and it was a question I neglected to ask I'm embarrassed to say... I don't know if the room I saw was typical, above or below average. I'm willing to bet with the shift in guys between clubs that at least Pui could have given me an idea of how others are that he's seen. I wish I'd have asked that! If he is to be believed, Pom was a relative newcomer to the trade and probably wasn't as well versed.

Skeet, this happened about the 20th of February, so I'm fairly sure the guys are still at the same place, and yes - I intend to drop through and see them when I'm back, just to say hello - assuming they haven't moved on. Pom was primarily there to earn enough to put a roof on the new family home being constructed back "home", although I've read the income can become addictive.

Liked

go go boys quarters...

excellent post .. I've visited a few"boys rooms" which always seem to be on the top floor ,
    most (all ) of them pretty sparse .. gave me a chance to upgrade the contents
    somewhat ,,much to their delight ,, even changed broken locks as none of them were
    mechanically minded as the landlord would charge too much .

Liked
    Thanks Bao Bao for an excellent post.

You live and learn - and one of the things I have learnt from this is how naive I am :cheese: .

The only time I have been in a boys room was in my first visit to Thailand in 2004. He was a very pleasant young man I met in the Panorama, and I stayed with him for the holiday (that's still my way - a different boy every night is not for me). He showed me around, and we had a great time.

Anyway, he had this little studio apartment in Naklua - about 10 foot square with a bed, a wardrobe and a television and a small kitchenette with a shower in an alcove off that. Judging by the shoes in the hallway, it was not just working boys living in that block - there were families there, too.

So why am I naive? He told me he was new to bar work, wasn't very successful at it, was rarely "offed" and had no other farang boyfriends - and I believed all of it :toothy5:

Liked

Boy's Loom

I enjoyed your posting Bao Bao, I have only seen one of by friend's room. He has only one guy sharing his room. So I guess he is a step up the ladder of rooms. Not much to see but was all clean and neat. How do they keep their clothes so clean? Heck, I sweat up all my clothes in no time, and am constantly washing it seems. The Thai guys take great pride in looking good and being able to be sniffed kissed anytime. As the King would say, "It is a puzzlement."