Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thursday March 6 - Oscar's Charity Presentation Night.

We had a great turnout - thank you all so much for coming and raising a goodly amount of cash.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

great effort marred by the tar.........

A good time was had by all.. except,
    I had to stay in the outside part as inside was a smokers den of thick tobacco smoke..
    A shame that such a wonderful and generous affair was tarred by the stink of
    tobacco addicts..

I saw a frail looking man with a tube (for breathing?) taped to his nose/mouth, helping dress one of the Dolly Sisters and
    thought how cruel it was that he had to work in that fouled air and how many of us are sufferers from
    lung illnesses and heart disease, including the recently departed..

Bravo and kudos for the jolly good effort but maybe next time a smoke free environment so everyone can
    really enjoy themselves and not have to leave to get a breath of tobacco-smoke free air..

I hate party poopers but from my point of view it is the tobacco addicts who are the poopers and they need to know
    their days are numbered and they will not be tolerated anymore.. So, I am a party Pooper but I won't take it anymore
    and I have only just begun the fight..

By the way, Pattayaland soi 1 is a tobacco smokers paradise and all who care about their health and the health of the boys,
    should consider making their views on tobacco smoking very very clear when entering any bar on this soi and demand no smoking be allowed..
    just my humble opinion but golly gee, enough is enough and how many more must die from the cursed weed before we all
    stand up and shout out, demanding our right not to have to breath second hand tobacco smoke..
    don't be a pussy
    :cat:

Liked
    A friend currently in Pattaya that used to enjoy Wildwestboys, sent me an email FORGET IT

I wont see him home until next week, but has it got so bad or is it the hordes of female tourists that has spoiled it?????
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by catawampusprat
    A good time was had by all.. except, I had to stay in the outside part as inside was a smokers den of thick tobacco smoke.. ... ... .. So, I am a party Pooper but I won't take it anymore and I have only just begun the fight...
    Apart from your whingeing, what was your contribution? :thefinger:

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    We had a great turnout - thank you all so much for coming and raising a goodly amount of cash.
    Well done to the generous smokers :geek:

Quote Originally Posted by catawampusprat
    By the way, Pattayaland soi 1 is a tobacco smokers paradise ...
    Thanks for the "Heads Up" Matey .... :thumbleft: