Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya virgin

Liked

Pattaya virgin

Hi
    Yes, I'm heading off to Pattaya on April 11 from Bangkok. Having never been to P before, I'm a bit confused as to its lay-out. There seems to be 2 main areas - is that correct? Downtown (Boyztown, Sunee Plaza) and a beach area called Jomtien.
    I am going to stay at the Ambience hotel. Am I staying in the right area for all the action? Also, how far is it from the Ambience to the gay beach?
    Finally, do the guys at Krazy Dragon really dance on tables with their you-know-whats hanging out??? Gawd - gotta see that!
    Thanks.

Liked

airport train

Oh, and one more question. Can you now get from the new airport into town by train? The train line was still being built when I was in BKK last year.

Liked

Re: Pattaya virgin

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Hi
    Yes, I'm heading off to Pattaya on April 11 from Bangkok. Having never been to P before, I'm a bit confused as to its lay-out. There seems to be 2 main areas - is that correct? Downtown (Boyztown, Sunee Plaza) and a beach area called Jomtien.
    I am going to stay at the Ambience hotel. Am I staying in the right area for all the action? Also, how far is it from the Ambience to the gay beach?
    Finally, do the guys at Krazy Dragon really dance on tables with their you-know-whats hanging out??? Gawd - gotta see that!
    Thanks.
    go to here and download the maps they are very up to date and accurate
    www.gayaffairspattaya.com

I could not find a good map that shows you the distance to Jomtien beach but it ia probably 3 kilometres

Krazydragon dancers do dance on mirror top tables. It is usual to tip them if they take your fancy say 20 baht
    or you explore,or more if they sit beside you
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: airport train

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Oh, and one more question. Can you now get from the new airport into town by train? The train line was still being built when I was in BKK last year.
    not yet. I live close to the new station at Phayathai. they are still pouring the concrete for the pylons and the station here. its supposed to be finished around the end of 2008, but who knows for sure...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Crazy Dragon

I do not hit the go-go boy clubs very often, but I think my problem is that I get there around 11pm and the "scraps" are left (such as Crazy Dragon)...so my suggestion is to get to these clubs early for more of a variety to look at. (Forum viewers can write back and say the best times.). Most of the go-go boy clubs in Pattaya seem to have the skinny, fem, young looking type so if that is your style, then you won't be disapponted. If you're into guys that look like "men" and have more muscle tone,then go to Boyz, Boyz, Boyz. Don't forget some of the massage parlors in town, they can be fun also.

Patltaya boys.

Agree with going out early for the best selection. I found Crazy Dragon to have a good fun selection of guys. Not the skinny femmy ones. Be prepared to tip well and often if you want the boys to have fun with you at your table. The memories are well worth it. A great bunch...at least when I was there back in December. Also, make sure you take in some of the shows at 10:30 and midnight.