Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay sex virgin

Gay sex virgin

Hi guys,

I have my first trip to Pattaya in 9 days and wish to have my first experince with a thai man. Can anyone recommend which bar/gogo to go to please? Even better recommend a guy who is cool with first timers. I'm looking for long time so advice on the fee would also be appreciated, thanks

Re: Gay sex virgin

I doubt that this is nothing than a pull of the leg so I will pull back. Why don't you use the search engine upper left and type in PATTAYA. Go back and read several pages of posts and all your questions will be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    I doubt that this is nothing than a pull of the leg so I will pull back. Why don't you use the search engine upper left and type in PATTAYA. Go back and read several pages of posts and all your questions will be answered.
    Thnak you justme, most definatly not a leg pull, I'm struggling to navigate the forum, thanks for your help

Why would you automatically assume it's a leg pull ?? There's always a first time for someone to come to the board I guess - and if not i'm sure the OP will find MORE than enough info here to cover his enquiry - or maybe to much perhaps !! lol

guys after having a brief chat via PM with the guy above I beleive he is genuine and is just looking some advice and help as to where to go, what to do, how it all works etc on his first time to Pattaya to find a guy for some fun, I've PM'd a bit of advice but am rushing out the door to work so perhaps someone else can give him some gems of wisdom or point him to a few " beginners" posts as we all had to start somewhere I guess and I know he would be grateful as he's somewhat embarrassed to ask the questions that the bulk of us hardened veterans just take for granted these days lol

PS Willrag after my posting the above if you ARE on a wind up you're a dead man when I catch you after me posting that for you lol as I took you at your word ;-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

WillyRag...

You really don't need any advice when it comes to finding a boy you like in Pattaya...and all bar boys will treat you right.

Just head over to Boyztown...cruise the beers bars and gogo's...when you spot a boy you like buy him a drink...pay the off fee (200-300 baht)...take him back to your room...do the wild thing...tip him 1,200 to 1,500 baht (up to you)...thank him...and say goodnight. If you want him to stay with you overnight tip him 1,700 - 2,000 baht (again, up to you). Lock up your valuables and don't be stupid.

Don't take any advice from anyone regarding the boy they think you should select. Just find the one who you like and take care of business yourself. Don't pick up any of the street hustlers your first time out...just stick to the beer bars and gogo's.

Boyztown as a great mix of boys from Tinkerbells to Rambo's, whatever bursts your bubble. Sunee Plaza also has a good mix but has more of the younger fem type boys if that's your cup of tea...works for me.

Just hit the bars...meeting friends will be easy...don't waste your time asking a boy what he will or will not do in bed. If you like what you see just take him to your room...you won't be disappointed. If you are, well, shame on me.

If by chance a boy tells you he loves you...the appropriate response is..."you think too much".

Enjoy it to the max.

Liked

"don't waste your time asking a boy what he will or will not do in bed"

-This is exactly what should be asked and/or established before paying for a off and taking them back. Do I need to spell it out?!

Be warned OP about listening to wholly wrong advice.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Zinzone...

Do you have any idea how the boy(s) view you as a person when you drill them with these type of questions?

Do you think it's a phenomenom that those who don't ask these types of ridiculous questions seem to get satisfied all the time?

It's amazing how much fun a Thai boy will show you when the lights are out if he views you as being jai dee...of substance...good karma. Coversely, if you present yourself as some sort of low-life...self-indulgent... slave driver...you will find yourself being unfulfilled as I suspect you often do.

I would hesitate suggesting to any newbie that they follow in your footsteps.

Liked

How sad that that brilliant publication "The Men of Thailand" ceased publication. It was the ideal guide for newbies - including me in 1993. All the stuff you needed to know from where to go and how to off a boy to how to cope with going home after your first trip. It was a victim of Taksin's moral crackdown early in the last decade, I think, and has never come back. Great shame for guys like the OP...
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked

Dodger: fortunately you do not know my footsteps, and as it happens I have an excellent relationship and super sex with most of the Thai's I know. If u are going to start throwing insults like low life and slave driver, one has to ask what does that make you(?) You have bored many of us ad nauseum with your tripe about your now departed bar boy and the bottom line was you threw a small fortune at him and at his grasping family, yet he ended up in a body bag.
    You are the last person to give any sensible advice to the OP.