Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: All Boy (For the Record)

All Boy (For the Record)

Noom and I have decided that we no longer wish to be involved in the running of any go go bar and ceased to have any involvement with All Boy as of yesterday. There are a few things still to be resolved, but we are hoping that this can be done as quickly and as amicably as possible.

For the benefit of the rumour mongers, I can say that the decision to do this was one that was made Noom and me alone. We also believe that our reasons for making this decision, should remain our business, so we therefore ask others to respect this fact.

Thank You,

George.

Re: All Boy (For the Record)

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Noom and I have decided that we no longer wish to be involved in the running of any go go bar and ceased to have any involvement with All Boy as of yesterday. There are a few things still to be resolved, but we are hoping that this can be done as quickly and as amicably as possible.
    very sorry to hear you are chucking it George.I hope you have not been shafted,and i hope i can still meet you and have a drink with you.
    All the best to you and Noom

Re: All Boy (For the Record)

Quote Originally Posted by damien500
    I hope you have not been shafted,
    Perhaps an unfortunate turn of phrase on a gay board ?!!!

Sorry you have decided to give up AB - best wishes to you both.

laughable

What a laugh after all your overblown postings about how great it was going to be and how great it was to have - and how busy and successful it was. Reminds me of another business who over-promoted here a while back!

Anyhow, if you could only last this long, you probably weren't meant to be in the first place.

Black Label

Re: laughable

Quote Originally Posted by Black Label
    What a laugh after all your overblown postings about how great it was going to be and how great it was to have - and how busy and successful it was. Reminds me of another business who over-promoted here a while back!

Anyhow, if you could only last this long, you probably weren't meant to be in the first place.

Black Label
    Oh dear!! I thought it was to quiet before the "Troll Flamers" come out of their hole? Come on then lets hear all the negative side of running a bar in Pattaya, at least George is man enough to know when to stop, can you just imagine all the crap you have to put up with from some of the most hideous people in the world. Just looking for a cheap suck and not worried what lives they ruin to do it. Thank god there is some good guys around, who can balance all those predators, who come a few times a year, Knowing there family and work at home, would put them in prison for far less. if they found out. how many handles do you have :bom:

No longer ...

... Our Resident Pimp! :idea:

Not sure I could deal with all the raids and the bribes the bars have to deal with now. Would have been nice to see you at least make it thru the high season tho. Next time don't let the boy talk you into doing things you can't follow thru with as Its hard on the staff to constantly keep looking for places to work.

Black Label
    What an 18 carat wanker for opening your over big newbie mouth without having an inkling of why the decision was taken you moron. Fucking newbie my arse. None of what you claim was said by me, was actually said at all. You are typical of the wankers who have so much to say hidden behind a forum name. If you have anything to say to me you pathetice piece of shit, say it to my face, or keep your big gutless mouth closed.

George.

Quote Originally Posted by George

Black Label
    What an 18 carat wanker for opening your over big newbie mouth without having an inkling of why the decision was taken you moron. Fucking newbie my arse. None of what you claim was said by me, was actually said at all. You are typical of the wankers who have so much to say hidden behind a forum name. If you have anything to say to me you pathetice piece of shit, say it to my face, or keep your big gutless mouth closed.

George.
    Now George,

We don't want to beat around the bush here, We want you to say exactly what you think and how you feel! :newb:

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    outstanding george. simply smashing!
    cantankerous pieces of anonymous cr*p online with 6 posts
    under this pseudonym deserves no less.

obviously the hours/demands would begin to wear on oneself
    and the rewards weren't required...