Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Putting the record straight

Liked

Putting the record straight

I've had some PMs from members wondering why on earth I would go on a trip with Kommentariat.

For the record, I didnt.

It's all in his perverted mind.

Liked

Re: Putting the record straight

I enjoyed reading kommie's recent trip reports, but find it hard to believe that anyone thought you were actually there, a447. Maybe some here are more gullible than I thought. L-)
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Not necessarily gullible. They probably weren't aware of Kommie's behaviour and my replies to him. Not everybody follows every post in every thread.

When I first started reading his trip report I thought it was quite funny, but it wasn't long before the comments became nasty. A shame, because it was an interesting concept and we could have had lots of fun with his fantasy post. I was more than willing to play along.

It saddens me that a447 feels it necessary to deny - after a whole month of the trip reports being in the SGW forum - the most enjoyable trip that he and I took together. I've had many, many PMs telling me that the writers now see a447 as someone almost interesting as a result of my trip reports. However, a447 may feel that there are some less flattering anecdotes about him still remaining to be told and is trying to pre-empt their impact by denying our trip together ever took place. I've told those who've PMed me that I shall not hold back should something jog my memory.

Liked

One thing for sure, one of you two guys needs help.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    It doesnтАЩt take much to entertain me these days.
    Ain't that the truth, but I didn't realise how much time you have on your hands as well. Or that the sense of spite extends as far as it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    It doesnтАЩt take much to entertain me these days.
    Ain't that the truth, but I didn't realise how much time you have on your hands as well. Or that the sense of spite extends as far as it does.
    As a poster admitted to me in a PM on this very topic yesterday' he was projecting his own concerns when attributing characteristics to my behaviour so perhaps you should review your own inadequacies. There's that biblical quote about beams, motes and eyes that is invariably useful in these situations

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

You are sounding like LMTU with your imaginative "many many PMs" earlier, and your PM yesterday that just happened to make the very point you wanted to make to me.

Pretty weird to write a series of fictional travelogues with the intent to traduce one of our posters, and then quote the bible in defence!!

Liked

Jesus Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    You are sounding like LMTU with your imaginative "many many PMs" earlier, and your PM yesterday that just happened to make the very point you wanted to make to me. Pretty weird to write a series of fictional travelogues with the intent to traduce one of our posters, and then quote the bible in defence!!
    Fabulous!
    Quote Originally Posted by egel
    Jesus Christ!
    Did someone mention my name?