Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: bkk to hong kong

bkk to hong kong

Does any one know , which discount carriers fly between bkk and hong kong, and if so , what can i expect to pay for a return trip .thanks in advance

Liked

cheapest option.

you need to check all of the regular airlines, they change their pricing frequently....Emirates often has good deals. The cheapest option on a regular basis is Air Asia to Macau....then hop on a ferry. Their standard (if discount airlines have a standard that is) is approx 2000baht one-way, but often have specials with returns just a little more.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69
    http://www.asaptickets.com/?r=7&k=98478&gclid=CNHU3Z-cq48CFQINPAodtEGkSQ
    This site only seems to work from usa to bkk.

Liked: 1
    Search here. Choose guest login.
    http://matrix.itasoftware.com/cvg/dispatch/prego

If you select month long search it will tell you when it is cheapest to fly BKK-HKG.

Cheapest return listed in the next few months is around US$220 with Royal Jordanian, Emirates, Ethiopian.

Flew this route cheaply with Finnair in 2007, but unfortunately they no longer stop in BKK.

Orient Thai also fly this route, but online info is hard to come by.

These are the quoted prices from Olavi Tours in Khaosan Road

Bangkok - Hong Kong - Bangkok

Emirates 6,500
    Gulf Air 7,200
    China 6,500

Just go into one of the travel agencies in Pattaya you are bound to get a good price.

Or look up an airline and check prices on their website.

Cheapest Airlines

The two cheapest airlines to HKG are ORIENT THAI and HONGKONG EXPRESS.
    both should be around 6.000 incl. Taxes.

though, honestly, if I dont have the strong wish to commit suicide, I wouldnt hop on Orient Thai's 30+ year old Jumbo's B-747.... with HK EXPRESS, you should be fine. but they cannot be booked online, ask ur ticket dealer....

Liked
    I used THAI FLY for BKK to Hong Kong.

They list a price of 5000B now.

The site is internet booking but I went in person with cash and got a 5%discount. It's a bit out of the way and if you don't know Bangkok it might not be worth finding the place.

They use a lot of the less know airlines. We ended up on Air India, non-stop. It worked out fine, on time and no problems.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by Diao maa
    Just go into one of the travel agencies in Pattaya you are bound to get a good price.
    Last year I flew twice Bangkok wihin Asia and found that prices quoted by Pattaya travel agents were consistently higher than Bangkok prices (12,000 baht vs 7,000 and 14,000 baht vs 10,000). I can recommend DJ Travel in Bangkok- e-mail: deejai@loxinfo.co.th or tel: 02-266 7652. Payment can be made by cash, credit card or ATM transfer.