Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Young Man's Burden (3) - A Bar Boy Perspective

Young Man's Burden (3) - A Bar Boy Perspective

Interesting commentary.

I did not ask him whether he has gone to bed with any men. 'Some customers ask to sleep with me, but they have to pay extra for sex. I say they can sleep with me, but I must be fully clothed,' he said.

He claims he has bought himself a small self-protection device which he can use to apply an electric shock to people if they get too eager.

'It's common, for bar boys to have such things,' he said.

Highlights the need to discuss with the boy your preferences in advance of the off.

bkkmindscape.blogspot.com/2008/01/young-mans-burden-3.html

Liked
    I believe the boy in question works in a bar that caters to women mainly and some men, which explains the part about charging the men more.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by fedssocr
    I believe the boy in question works in a bar that caters to women mainly and some men, which explains the part about charging the men more.
    That sounds like Cartier to me
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Joe...

Frankly, every line in the guys story sounds like total bullshit to me. How many bar boys have you guys ever interacted with who insist on sleeping with you with their clothes on? How many bar boys charge extra for sex, when the service itself is totally about sex? How many of you guys have ever had a bar boy slip into your bed with a stun gun at his side?

This guy is probably suffering from depression because he's getting too old for the business he's in.

Oh well...there's my two cents worth anyway.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Joe...

Frankly, every line in the guys story sounds like total bullshit to me. How many bar boys have you guys ever interacted with who insist on sleeping with you with their clothes on? How many bar boys charge extra for sex, when the service itself is totally about sex? How many of you guys have ever had a bar boy slip into your bed with a stun gun at his side?

This guy is probably suffering from depression because he's getting too old for the business he's in.

Oh well...there's my two cents worth anyway.
    Amen, the story sounds like complete "bull*&^%" to me. I have never been to a boy bar, that is clearly a boy bar and had this to happen. if it did I wold send him home with no tip and complain to the mamasan the next night.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Agree that the comments sound like BS, but also plausible that someone in the scene not wanting to be there might make such statements.

I have never encountered such a situation and would make sure before I left the bar that my guest had no such special requirements.

I have yet to come across any boy that was packing a taser or any other weapon. A definite red flag for sure.

Ditto, ditto....pure Bull Shit. Never had an experience that was anything like this. Any boy that behaved like this would be tossed out the door by most customers and most likely fired by the bar when reports of his behavior got back to them.

Liked
    I will believe many things, but not this time. He seemed rather arrogant actually.

Liked
    I can understand some of these reactions, but in the context of SF's blog post, and some previous ones of his on the same boy, I find them a bit off-beam. It's absolutely clear from a daily reading of this blog that SF is a kind, sympathetic man with some psychological understanding (and some wit, to boot!), and that this boy is in a deep depression. The boy's late-night conversations with SF are the nearest thing a penniless Thai boy is going to get to the therapy he almost certainly needs. And I think SF knows what he's doing. Agreed, the sleeping with customers fully clothed and the electric shock device are fantasy - nothing more than what, in self-protection, the boy would like to do. But this so-called 'bullshit' is exactly the give-away that someone professionally trained would use as a jumping-off point for trying to help him. In many ways it tells you a lot of what you need to know in order to get started. The boy keeps breaking into tears, is edgy, difficult to deal with; and is no doubt in a private hell of his own. That much is obviously clear to SF. He does not challenge the truth of these fantasy comments, but listens, and wryly shares with his readers that he has his doubts about them. Whatever, the story of this boy should not be read as a challenge to us to say what we would do if we came across a boy who refused to take his clothes off or electrocuted us in bed with a stun gun. We would all react differently (in self-protection, perhaps?), but some of these reactions might not be particularly helpful to the boy.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    He's pulling our tit. And after reading such drivel it's evident someone thinks we have a very big tit to pull too!
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies